• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy Pred 48

Possible trade with Panthers

Rate this topic

he is a former 1st round pick who will be a ufa at the end of the year i guess Tallon is trying to get something for him before he walks. He is a good skater with a good outlet first pass. His style could be better suited to our game than that of the Panthers. Compare his year so far to Quinceys, and you can make your own decision on who'd you sooner have.

He would be an rfa. They would get draft picks if he signs an offer sheet with someone else and Florida doesn't match. Obviously Florida is trying to get more then a couple picks for him though

I might be biased, since he's a badger but I definitely wouldn't mind seeing Gilbert here. Was pretty decent for the Oilers, not too impressive with Minnesota, although he spent the majority of his first year injured.

How about this trade:

To Detroit: Tomas Fleischmann, Tom Gilbert and Brad Boyes

To Florida: Kyle Quincey, Jakub Kindl, Joakim Andersson, Landon Ferarro and a 2nd round pick

When Healthy and assuming that Franzen is placed on LTIR

Datsyuk - Zetterberg - Alfredsson

Fleischmann - Weiss - Boyes

Tatar - Helm - Nyquist

Miller - Glendenning - Abdelkader

Healthy Scratch - Bertuzzi and Cleary

Grand Rapids - Jurco, Sheahan, Emmerton and Eaves

Kronwall - DeKeyser

Ericsson - Smith

Lashoff - Gilbert

Thoughts?

Are you seriously asking for an all Panther line? Fleishmann hasn't been good this year, maybe he needs a change of scenery, but that's a lot of money for a guy who's having a down year tied up next year. I'm not all that enamored with Gilbert either. I'd much rather trade Kindl and a prospect for a better d-man and skip Boyes and Fleischmann.