• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedWang

11/21 GDT: Hurricanes 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

I think next period they should use these lines.

Zetterberg - Datsyuk - Bertuzzi (already have good chemistry, and D with Z play extremely well)

Tatar - Franzen - Nyquist (Franzen plays best as a center, Tatar and Nyquist already have chemistry)

Abby - Helm - Sammy (Good pressure line, Abby plays well with Helm. Sammy is at least better than Cleary)

Miller - Anderson - Cleary (whatever.)

Edited by darkmanx

This is one of the better periods they've played all season. This is why this team has frustrated me so much. Because they have shown the ability to have periods like THIS.

Still sad to see Dats with Bert and Cleary. Bert's career is over if he isn't playing with two great players on the line with him. Cleary is done as far as I'm concerned.

I think next period they should use these lines.

Zetterberg - Datsyuk - Bertuzzi (already have good chemistry, and D with Z play extremely well)

Tatar - Franzen - Nyquist (Franzen plays best as a center, Tatar and Nyquist already have chemistry)

Abby - Helm - Sammy (Good pressure line, Abby plays well with Helm. Sammy is at least better than Cleary)

Miller - Anderson - Cleary (whatever.)

I'm liking Z, Mule and Gus. Move Tatar with Dats and Bert, move Miller up with Helm and Abby, and don't play Sammy, Cleary and Andy :lol:

Still sad to see Dats with Bert and Cleary. Bert's career is over if he isn't playing with two great players on the line with him. Cleary is done as far as I'm concerned.

That's really the only blemish on this lineup. It's just incredible how Nyquist's presence seems to have changed things. They look like they're having fun again. They don't seem to be laboring through the game.