• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedWang

11/21 GDT: Hurricanes 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

A win!! Great W, worked hard. I love Gustav Nyquist, i hope he never plays another game for Grand Rapids.

I'm kind of bummed, I have tickets for tomorrow. Bought them Monday and was hoping to see him play.

Shucks!

Guest Crymson

I'm kind of bummed, I have tickets for tomorrow. Bought them Monday and was hoping to see him play.

Shucks!

You'll still have Jurco.

Won't be surprised if Nyquist takes Tatar's spot instead of Cleary or Sammy.

I was just thinking that. If only Tatar had a great game, too, that'd be the ultimate finger in Holland's face. But I'm afraid Babcock will use his game as an excuse to waive him or some garbage like that.

Go ahead. Give me one.

CRAIG BUTTON

Poor tatar. He worked so hard tonight. And he played well. And then that one bad llay is gonna cost him DEARLY.

YET! Dan cleary has literally an entire season of bad plays and will still not lose his spot!!

Dan Cleary IS a bad play.

Guest Crymson

I can only hope that Babcock gave Cleary time on Datsyuk's line as an absolute last chance. As things stood, his ice time was greater only than that of the 4th line. Good riddance.

Sadly, I doubt that Cleary would do well even in the AHL. Still, I'd like to see him there.

Guest Crymson

Ah, I see. Immunity based on previous success.

No GM is perfect, but imperfection does not equal incompetence, and you far too easily focus on his bad decisions to the exclusion of his good decisions.

Answer the question.