• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
brubby91

What did shanahan say about pasha last night

Rate this topic

He just said he's magical and can't get enough of him. Then Pasha did what Pasha does and he was like, let's just watch or something to that tune. He was really high on Dats, but I mean, who isn't? The man is a magician.

I still love that when you ask Siri on IPhone "who is the magic man" datsyuk is the reply.... Try it it's awesome

I still love that when you ask Siri on IPhone "who is the magic man" datsyuk is the reply.... Try it it's awesome

holy crap i thought you were kidding.

It literally says "Pavel Datsyuk currently plays for the detroit red wings".

all I heard, he said this elbow to the head was accidential. that's all that matters of what he said. and who would remember crap he was mumbling on that appreciation night?

Edited by ami

all I heard, he said this elbow to the head was accidential. that's all that matters of what he said. and who would remember crap he was mumbling on that appreciation night?

Accidental? Heard? From who? This thread was in reference to the appreciation night, prior to the elbow. It's just kind of a double entendre now.

Accidental? Heard? From who? This thread was in reference to the appreciation night, prior to the elbow. It's just kind of a double entendre now.

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2013/11/red_wings_pavel_datsyuk_feelin.html :

"The NHL reviewed the incident on Sunday and concluded that Cowen's elbow was accidental, therefore he will not be suspended or fined."

I suppose it's Shanny's role with NHL to review such incidents...

I know what this thread refers to, that's why I think it would not matter much what he said that night. It worths a million words more what he actually did.

Edited by ami

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2013/11/red_wings_pavel_datsyuk_feelin.html :

"The NHL reviewed the incident on Sunday and concluded that Cowen's elbow was accidental, therefore he will not be suspended or fined."

I suppose it's Shanny's role with NHL to review such incidents...

I know what this thread refers to, that's why I think it would not matter much what he said that night. It worths a million words more what he actually did.

Yep, and Shannaban got it WRONG this time.

Siri's first husband was Atlanta Flame's Curt Bennet, so she knows that hockey rules.