• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

11/23 GDT: Game 24 - Senators 4 @ Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

How is Gustavsson supposed to stay hot if they keep rotating goalies. The dude is 4-1 this year. Had a three game winning streak. Just gotta go with the goalie that wins. What does it take to get Cleary and Quincey out of this lineup? I love this team. There doesn't seem to be a thirst for winning though. It's a shame.

Gus should play tomorrow. Playing a goalie to get him going early in the year makes no sense, early in the year we need points. And Gus is getting points in his starts.

How is Gustavsson supposed to stay hot if they keep rotating goalies. The dude is 4-1 this year. Had a three game winning streak. Just gotta go with the goalie that wins. What does it take to get Cleary and Quincey out of this lineup? I love this team. There doesn't seem to be a thirst for winning though. It's a shame.

Cleary seemed to be all but benched in the 3rd, Quincey was so terrible that his position is untenable at this point (at some point 2 years ago, in actuality). So if someone in this organisation knows what's best for it, then the return of Dekeyser and Alfredsson will be what it takes to get them out of the lineup. I'm not holding my breath.

This is beyond frustrating. After that first goal and the way they looked in the first I was sure the Wings had this one. I don't even know what to say about this loss. If you think this was bad, wait until they go to Ottawa. I'm calling it and gonna say they're going to lose all four to Ottawa this year. I'll be surprised if the Wings win more than 40 games. Goodnight all.

Also: The only way Howard is going to Sochi this winter is as a chauffeur for the bobsled team.

Maybe that's why he's started this season so atrociously, maybe he wants to stay home and go on a fishing trip or something instead...

We didn't have to match their nastiness, we had three 5on3s if we could actually score we would've won this game easy.

We lost for a lot of reasons, some out of our control, but yeah if you get 3 five-on-three opportunities you better score on at least 2 of them, esp. ones that last over 60 seconds

Edited by datterberg1340

Ridiculous lack of creativity on the 5 on 3. They would have been better off staying on the regular 5 on 4 PP.

We didn't have to match their nastiness, we had three 5on3s if we could actually score we would've won this game easy.

5 on 3 or not, you cant let yourself be pushed around like that on home ice.

How do you like our team now? #90 can't play... This team needs to make some changes soon or risk not making the playoffs for the first time in 22 years. Are team needs to play like professionals not like Minors. Yes we out shoot and played a good first period...But hey Babs just lucky he's Coaching Detroit or he would have been fired already. Sorry the players aren't playing for him like they used to in the past. He's yet another Dave Lewis. Scott Bowman would be ashamed of this current team...

Ken Holland needs to make some changes soon or he should be let go cause I am sick of the way he's running this team. He doesn't care like he used to oh well enough ranting from me. What the hell do I know? Nothing. Just been watching Red Wings Hockey since 1986...

Edited by Andrew Hasek 1986

Thats the bluprint to beat the Wings...especially with such a lackluster PP. Better results on Special teams would have neutered the Sens and we all would be laffing at the cheapshots they threw. Hopefully we learn from this.

Lol if his last two games qualify as "hot" the wings are in trouble. On the island he was terrible and last game benfitted from the wings best effort in a while

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by GoalieManPat

We are gonna meet these Sens in the first round. And they are going to rock us into oblivion. Deep in your heart, you know it to be true.

at work our vending machine with a button called gatorade-assorted. I was contemplating getting one, a guy I work with said "don't do it if there is a flavour you don't like, what don't you like?" I said "orange". he replied with "Orange it is then" and sure enough i ended up getting an orange gatorade. Long story short I got an orange gatorade, and the wings will probably face the sens in the first round

How do you like our team now? #90 can't play... This team needs to make some changes soon or risk not making the playoffs for the first time in 22 years. Are team needs to play like professionals not like Minors. Yes we out shoot and played a good first period...But hey Babs just lucky he's Coaching Detroit or he would have been fired already. Sorry the players aren't playing for him like they used to in the past. He's yet another Dave Lewis. Scott Bowman would be ashamed of this current team...

Ken Holland needs to make some changes soon or he should be let go cause I am sick of the way he's running this team. He doesn't care like he used to oh well enough ranting from me. What the hell do I know? Nothing. Just been watching Red Wings Hockey since 1986...

It's amazingly awesome how people sound so much like last year right now. It's an 82 game schedule for a reason. You've been watching since 1986 and never seen this team play bad? Really?

Thats the bluprint to beat the Wings...especially with such a lackluster PP. Better results on Special teams would have neutered the Sens and we all would be laffing at the cheapshots they threw. Hopefully we learn from this.

Pushing the Wings around has been the other teams blueprint for years, and most times than not that strategy has failed because of the teams creativity. Past a couple of players we really lack the ability to create. Too many shots at an unblocked goalie really hurt.

We are gonna meet these Sens in the first round. And they are going to rock us into oblivion. Deep in your heart, you know it to be true.

And when that happens, I demand that Kenny go out and sign four of the biggest, meanest, dirtiest Beer League f***in assholes and slam one on each line to do nothing but bring the pain for 60 minutes. The Sens will have to call up their entire AHL team because all of their players will be sitting on IR, and Pavel Datsyuk will single handedly score every goal in the entire series which the Wings will sweep 4-0. Kyle Quincey will sleep with all the refs' daughters, give them herpes, and laugh about it on the ice in the refs' faces.

So let it be written.

If it isn't bad enough to have to watch a loss like this, comes the realization that not only is this one lousy hockey team, but they are a bunch of ******* to boot. But, of course, I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know. God, what I wouldn't pay for another Probie, Kocur, or Grimson!

And when that happens, I demand that Kenny go out and sign four of the biggest, meanest, dirtiest Beer League f***in assholes and slam one on each line to do nothing but bring the pain for 60 minutes. The Sens will have to call up their entire AHL team because all of their players will be sitting on IR, and Pavel Datsyuk will single handedly score every goal in the entire series which the Wings will sweep 4-0. Kyle Quincey will sleep with all the refs' daughters, give them herpes, and laugh about it on the ice in the refs' faces.

So let it be written.

and it shall be written

Here, have some salt in your wound:

@Jeremy_Roenick: I hate to say this cause I love Cheli. But Detroit red wings officially suck this year. Wtf!!

@cotsonika: Sens upset about Wings' diving. MacArthur: "I don't know if their skate sharpener was broken or what."

SENS UPSET ABOUT WINGS' DIVING

Edited by BottleOfSmoke

the terrible officiating

There were plenty penalties called to win 4 games, we just didn't create or be tough at the net.

Here, have some salt in your wound:

@Jeremy_Roenick: I hate to say this cause I love Cheli. But Detroit red wings officially suck this year. Wtf!!

@cotsonika: Sens upset about Wings' diving. MacArthur: "I don't know if their skate sharpener was broken or what."

SENS UPSET ABOUT WINGS' DIVING

MacArthur needs to go look at the ******* game tape. Whining piece of s***.

We officially suck ... damn. Can't stop the bleeding.

Babcock, stop worrying about the Olympics and do your job first here in Detroit.

Holland, stop sitting on your hands ... do something, this is a roster hitting the cap and we're terrible.

Sit Howard down till Gus gets cold.

I'm embarassed to be a Wings fan right now!

Edited by RedWingsRox