• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedWang

11/24 GDT: Red Wings 3 @ Sabres 1

Rate this topic

This is a big test for the Wings to see just how bad they are. Buffalo is 5-18-1, and they have lost 3 straight. That being said, it doesn't seem like the Wings can win a game either. I predict a 3-2 Wings victory. I just don't see the Wings coming out and lighting the lamp while playing defensively sound. We haven't seen it all year, and they will likely blow whatever lead they get. LGRW!!! Gus is in net too

It's a very big game imo. Gotta bounce back. And if I'm not mistaken if we win it'll be the first time all season that we end a 'losing streak' at 1 which we really need to be doing more.

If we can play half as well as we did in the 1st period last night we should be fine against the Sabres. Gotta get some goals and of course goaltending. Assuming Monster's in tonight?

Ott will run around regardless of the score and nobody will do anything about it. Get ready for another star injury.

esteef

Ott's a weasel but doesn't really scare me much. In terms of injuring a player I'm much more concerned about their John "Frankenstein on skates" Scott.

Some stats on the Sabres:

Goals Per Game: 30th

Goals Against: 26th

Power Play %: 23rd

Penalty Kill %: 21st

Please beat these guys tonight.

The red wings we all want them to be, would beat buffalo 6-0. The red wings were currently stuck with, will be lucky to escape with a win.

My hopes for our team are dwindling by the game to say the least. Very disillusioned by this season so far.

Second game in 24 hours, team has got to be black and blue from last night, and we are missing our best player. Not really the best odds, even against the worst team in the league. I'm not giving up on them, but I'm certainly not feeling the love right now (I'm still watching..don't give me that look).

If you want to see a team that's truly bad, look no further than the Sabres.

That being said, please don't let one of their few wins come against the Wings tonight. :annoyed:

Do they have many rookies who have yet to score their first NHL goal?

Lines for tonight...hold onto your hats..

Franzen-z-nyquist

Abby-helm-alfie

Cleary-weiss-sammy

Miller-andy-tats

Monster in net.

Ugh babs is out to lunch. When will the bulls*** stop?

Move Tatar to Abby's spot, put Cleary in Tatar's spot and then slide Abby to Cleary's spot and you might have a couple capable lines

Lines for tonight...hold onto your hats..

Franzen-z-nyquist

Abby-helm-alfie

Cleary-weiss-sammy

Miller-andy-tats

Monster in net.

Ugh babs is out to lunch. When will the bulls*** stop?

Actually, I don't hate this. I'm a huge Tatar fan but he's been mediocre the last few games. I would switch him and Cleary though. The Helm Abby Alfie line though

I realized halfway through that I actually do hate this. With that said though we need guys to perform no matter where they're playing. Weiss should be out against the Buffalo's third line today and he desperately needs to show some value. Weiss in the 3 hole along with the first line are the only two things I actually like about it. I'm not sure why it struck me as not terrible at first.

Do the Wings ever expect Weiss to get going if they keep playing him with Cleary every game? And now Samuelsson? Sheesh.

All the same we should win this game.

This is why I truly believe Babcock needs to go. What an awful awful line.

Why not:

Tatar-Weiss- Alfredsson?

CLEARY AND SAMMYS CAREERS ARE OVER. Babs, stop trying to "get them going" its time to put them down on the 4th line or in the pressbox where they belong.

Tatar is a young hungry future part of this team. Why hes on the 4th line is beyond me.

Babs is REALLY pissing me off. We can see the flaws in this WHY CANT HE??