• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedWang

11/24 GDT: Red Wings 3 @ Sabres 1

Rate this topic

I say we have the team sit out the next game, forfeit that game (we'd be losing the 2 pts anyway), and have this team go for group psych therapy to get these mental issues worked out. Maybe then they can get back to playing hockey instead of slugging around like empty shells.

That Tatar shot across the goal mouth was perfect if Andersson was in a slightly better position. Or maybe if he was Zetterberg or Nyquist.

Even considering that Tatar isn't a perfect well-rounded player yet, you gotta love how he and Nyquist just automatically go for the net, whether with their bodies, their passes or their shots. When in doubt, put it on net. I think they're the only players on the team that do that.

That Tatar shot across the goal mouth was perfect if Andersson was in a slightly better position. Or maybe if he was Zetterberg or Nyquist.

Even considering that Tatar isn't a perfect well-rounded player yet, you gotta love how he and Nyquist just automatically go for the net, whether with their bodies, their passes or their shots. When in doubt, put it on net. I think they're the only players on the team that do that.

Tatar was far and away our best player that period, and he's on the 4th line with slow and slower.

if the sabres are the worst team in the nhl whats that make the wings?

i remember the wings use to be creative now they just fire shots from horrible angles.

lines suck too

id like to think things would be better with datsyuk and dekeyser back but doesnt look that way. no matter how many games they play how many practices they have i dont see them improving much