• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedWang

11/24 GDT: Red Wings 3 @ Sabres 1

Rate this topic

Well we look tired and apart from a few guys, uninspired. Tatar, Weiss, Alfie and 1 or 2 other guys have their legs, the rest not so much.

Gotta play the fresh guys more in the 3rd.

I've never seen a player get his shot blocked more than Kindl. He had to stop the puck wait for the defender to get into position then shoot into the player 8 feet in front of him

He simply has terrible offensive instincts for a guy that's supposed to have offensive upside.

Always waits too long with his shots. He had stretch last year where he seemed to figure it out and got shots through constantly but now he's back to thinking he has all day to set up his shots.

Great period by Monster... the only reason that this game is still tied.

- Cleary is awful. There is just no place for him on this team. He just gives the puck away and he can't even stay on his own feet anymore.

- Kindl with one awful turnover and about 10 shots of his have been blocked. He really needs to learn how to shoot the puck with his head up, and this is why he should NOT be on the 2nd pp unit over Brendan Smith

- Helm has had a couple turnovers, but ultimately another great effort and a nice goal.

- Alfie doesnt seem to have missed a beat thus far, though I wish he would have shot the puck on the 3 on 1.

Also, that is a joke that there was no interference call on the hit on Tatar.

The Red Wings NEED to win this game. Anything less than 2 points is a joke.

What a terrible game. One of the worst teams in the NHL playing defensively, against an average team playing really, really badly.

The top line was really good in the 1st period, 2nd period they did nothing. Its nearly midnight here and I got work in the morning, I don't think I can stay up for another hour to watch this.

Anyone who thinks this team will be fine without dats and Z - look how bad we are without just dats. This is disgraceful. This game just looks so piss poor in terms of organization. So many missed assignments. We need dats back ASAP. We also need to subtract both of cleary and sammy.

Edited by dirtydangles

What a terrible game. One of the worst teams in the NHL playing defensively, against an average team playing really, really badly.

And you cannot tell which one is which. :P

But seriously it's bad against worse right now, turnovers all over the place, nobody can set up a proper play. I've watched prettier games. Wings seem to suffer a bit from the intense game against the Sens yesterday.

Edited by derblaueClaus

even if this teams health I think they all besides z dats dd goose are off this year even jimmy is terrible everyone is not mashing well and I think we all are to spoiled and think we always have it in the bag well ill always be a huge fan but wont sit here and think we are granteed every year to get to the playoffs because this might be the year we don't and if we do than Holland will have to work extra hard to keep his job and could be a GOOD EYE OPENER for this francise to quit signing has beens like cleary and Sammy and sign future stars in the making and good defense

Edited by sjr2012

The icing on the cake will be the game on Wednesday. After all these losses, most of them to middling teams, we're gonna blow out the Boston Bruins. And then we're gonna go right back to sucking.

Right now I'll take it for a couple of reasons. First, we would beat a good team, which would give me hope for season overall. Second, 4 LGWers will be representing at that game, and they sure as s*** better not lose!