No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedWang

11/24 GDT: Red Wings 3 @ Sabres 1

Rate this topic

Nyquist - Z - Franzen

Tatar - Weiss - Alfredsson

Miller - Helm - Abby

Cleary - Andersson - Sammy (Sit this line as much as possible)

This is maximizing the potential. We can't afford passengers on each line.

I agree with you, but even that lineup makes me want to puke.

2nd time all year the Sabres with a lead after the first period. Haha unbelievable. I think we all know the end result of this game. How long can Ozzie continue to say we are doing good things?

....as long as he keeps getting paid.

I just came in to check on the comedic meltdown in here today?? Everyone ok?

1 Win 9 loses is not something to be happy about. Then throw in the fact we are losing to Buffalo the worst team in the league.

We have to be able to come back... right ?

They're missing a lot more than that. That's being extremely generous.

To be fair, he is absolutely right about that. You can just tell by watching the first period, all perimeter shots and no one driving the net besides the kids. They need to play like they care, which they haven't for a couple years until they had to (see last year's final 6 games and the playoffs).

To be fair, he is absolutely right about that. You can just tell by watching the first period, all perimeter shots and no one driving the net besides the kids. They need to play like they care, which they haven't for a couple years until they had to (see last year's final 6 games and the playoffs).

I guess he couldn't have that interviewer sitting there for the entire break laying out all the reasons they blow ass lately.

It's honestly not even enjoyable watching this team play anymore. Makes me sick to my stomach.

You maybe are taking it a little bit too seriously lol

1 Win 9 loses is not something to be happy about. Then throw in the fact we are losing to Buffalo the worst team in the league.

We have to be able to come back... right ?

I think it will be ok....I will think otherwise when the time comes..better to play terrible at this time of the year then 40 games from now..did anyone learn anything from last year? Make the playoffs, get hot at the right time and try and do some damage.

Got the Buffalo feed on Comcast. These guys havent updated their notes in a few years: "wings are a veteran group that plays exceptional puck possession hockey. They'll go D to D, tape to tape,.."

Prepare much ?