• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedWang

11/27 GDT: Bruins 1 at Red Wings 6

Rate this topic

I'd just like to point out that Tatar has the same points (7 in 18 games) as he did last year, despite the teams troubles. He more than makes up for his defensive liability with his super-aggression with the puck.

Yeah I love his constant hustle and how much he WANTS the puck all the time. He makes rookie mistakes, but like you say he makes up for it. Look at that goal, freakin' falls down, gets up and keeps going! How awesome is that to see.

I was like Wow when I saw the 4-0 Score! Great job Mike are Coach and Ken Holland are GM! : ) Sorry for saying you both should be fired! We've got the World's Greatest GM and Coach! And the World's Greatest Team! There better then the 2002 Red Wings lol. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Edited by Andrew Hasek 1986

I was like Wow when I saw the 4-0 Score! Great job Mike are Coach and Ken Holland are GM! : ) Sorry for saying you both should be fired! We've got the World's Greatest GM and Coach! And the World's Greatest Team! There better then the 2002 Red Wings lol. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Our you serious?