• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedWang

11/27 GDT: Bruins 1 at Red Wings 6

Rate this topic

Yes I understand I shouldn't say he sucks but he does have a lot to learn. People on this board think he should be in the top 6

Other people on this board(myself included) think he belongs on the 3rd line.

Letter rip, Tatar chip!

Both. Boston just couldn't handle our speed and we had great passing and possession.

This is so ironic, because speed, passing, and puck possession are the three things that cause us to get our asses handed to us night in and night out. But when we click, we certainly click...

When were healthy I wanna see this lineup..

Weiss-pav-Tatar

Nyq-z-mule

Abby-helm-alfy

Miller-Andy-Bert

We need to get more out of Weiss

Intriguing to say the least.

At first glance, your lines look like the names were pulled from a hat. But then the more you look at them, the more intrigued yet. They just might work.

Intriguing to say the least.

At first glance, your lines look like the names were pulled from a hat. But then the more you look at them, the more intrigued yet. They just might work.

Honestly if this team can get Weiss going like the player he is/should be there gonna be very difficult to beat.

If mule plays like the way he has been and continuous to click with Nyq and z they are gonna be scary.

That 3rd line has done very well and is the best third line in hockey.

The 4th is alright, pretty solid and responsible (basically don't want cleary and Sammy in the lineup)

The key to this teams success IMO is Stephen Weiss. He is the X factor for this team and if he can click with pav watch out for the wings

Edited by Nyquistfan14

Honestly if this team can get Weiss going like the player he is/should be there gonna be very difficult to beat.

If mule plays like the way he has been and continuous to click with Nyq and z they are gonna be scary.

That 3rd line has done very well and is the best third line in hockey.

The 4th is alright, pretty solid and responsible (basically don't want cleary and Sammy in the lineup)

The key to this teams success IMO is Stephen Weiss. He is the X factor for this team and if he can click with pav watch out for the wings

Agreed. Weiss has been playing very well. I feel like once he finally gets that one goal, they will come in bunches.

Great win for the Wings! Awesome. Period.

I think this is a turning point. Tatar and Nyqvist are up and guess what? They score, have speed and are game changers. Shades of last years playoffs. Finally this team has the pieces in place.

THIS is the team the East should be worried about- you can't hit what you can't catch.

Group grope and back off from the cliff everyone. :yahoo:

What a win! I couldn't believe my eyes, LoL. I think it's a really good win to build on and hopefully they keep it going. I really want these next two wins bad. Not just for the points but I just want to finally beat the damn Isles and the Senators are becoming one of my most hated teams. Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!

Wow. I was blown away. I was watching the game with family and I literally couldn't believe the team that showed up tonight. Really wish they would have gotten the SO for Gus but a 6-0-1 record ain't too shabby either.

Here's to hoping this is a confidence game for the guys to rout the top team in the conference, even without Pavel. That's what secondary scoring can do for a team. Now keep it up boys.