• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedWang

11/27 GDT: Bruins 1 at Red Wings 6

Rate this topic

http://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/recap?id=2013020370&navid=DL|NHL|home

From the comments section:

When Cowen elbowed him in the jaw, he actually unleashed an ancient superpowerful magical ability in Datsyuk's mind. Datsyuk's mind was always capable of this magic, but the elbowing knocked it loose. It was "locked away," if you will. These "concussion-like symptoms" are actually Datsyuk's brain adjusting to his new altered state of mind. Consequentially, Datsyuk's skill in illusion, alteration, restoration, destruction, and conjuration magic all instantly increased to 100. He is no longer the typical wizard. Datsyuk is now immortal; he also has the ability to delve into the minds of even the most level-headed superstars of the NHL, from as far away from the ice as the press box. He alters the thought processes of the opposing team, and can manipulate every aspect of the game. For this, the Red Wings are now unstoppable. And may god have mercy on us all.

Sooo...

NAME GP G A PTS +/-

Tomas Tatar 18 3 5 8 0

Gustav Nyquist 4 3 1 4 3

Daniel Cleary 25 1 2 3 1

Mikael Samuelsson 14 1 1 2 -1

:g: I guess I still don't understand Holland and Babcock

And Weiss also can't click yet...20 games already, he should be adjusted IMO. But for him I still have hopes, as he is only somewhat 30

Edited by Bolgar

Just watched the highlights ... wow on Tatar's goal, falls down, single handedly takes it in and wrap around backhand. Goal #5 was a beauty .. 4 players in on it. And #6 ... Nyquist off of Krug !!

Best game this season so far.

Sooo...

NAME GP G A PTS +/-

Tomas Tatar 18 3 5 8 0

Gustav Nyquist 4 3 1 4 3

Daniel Cleary 25 1 2 3 1

And Weiss also can't click yet...20 games already, he should be adjusted IMO. But for him I still have hopes, as he is only somewhat 30

What don't you understand ? Cleary and Sammy are on the 4th line. They're only playing because of injuries. If Pav and Bert return this weekend it'll be Cleary and Sammy out of the lineup, bank on it. I think Danny boy is close to being waived. Things are as they should.

Best game I've seen them play in 4 years. This is why real fans rage on this forum(not the ones who say coach sucks, gm sucks, team sucks). We know this team is capable of playing like this. Gus faced a few tough shots and stood tall. 6 different guys scored. These are the Red Wings we know. This game just made my holiday better.

Sooo...

NAME GP G A PTS +/-

Tomas Tatar 18 3 5 8 0

Gustav Nyquist 4 3 1 4 3

Daniel Cleary 25 1 2 3 1

Nice to see Nyquist 4 for 4!

Nice to see Nyquist 4 for 4!

This is why so many people wanted him to cone play on the wings this year, he proved how capable he is in the nhl last year, unfortunately it took 1/4 of the season before we got him up, as I had anticipated it would

Best game I've seen them play in 4 years. This is why real fans rage on this forum(not the ones who say coach sucks, gm sucks, team sucks). We know this team is capable of playing like this. Gus faced a few tough shots and stood tall. 6 different guys scored. These are the Red Wings we know. This game just made my holiday better.

I agree. Though I think it's ok to say the team sucks when it's obviously the case. And it's generally been the case for the past several weeks.

The big thing: when this team shows up, it's a sight to behold. You just wish it'd happen more often.

Like I've said, I think the Datsyuk injury could actually be a positive thing for us. Everyone has to step up - and that's exactly what happened last night. Keep it up, boys!

That was not the outcome I expected but it was nice to see haha. Monster had a good game which is nice to see;now do you start him next game (I say YES) or do you start your starter? Tatar is going to be/already is a fabulous player for us, his skating is very unique kinda looks like Toews out there his strides are so tiny but his feet are flying (just an observation). Abby looks like his speed has increased ten fold out there too! My only hope is they keep this rolling LWG