• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

PredsFanTheBayouState

Shea Weber leaves game with Injury

Rate this topic

Predators' Weber leaves game with upper body injury

Nashville Predators defenseman Shea Weber took a puck to the face Thursday against the Edmonton Oilers late in the second period. It was announced that Weber sustained an upper body injury and would not return.

Weber, who entered the game sixth in the League in average total ice time (26:33), absorbed a wrist shot from Oilers forward David Perron just below his right eye.

Playing on Nashville's top defensive pair with Roman Josi, Weber has seven goals and 12 points with a minus-6 rating in 25 games. He left the game Thursday with a team-high five of the Predators' 24 shots through two periods.

Well,i'm bummed out now,not only did the preds lose to the oilers 3-0,but now we lost our captain.

This is the life of a preds fans

At least you can come to sympathetic and (sometimes) respectful wings fans!

Hate the puck to the face injuries though... Hopefully it's not as bad as it seemed.

At least you can come to sympathetic and (sometimes) respectful wings fans!

Hate the puck to the face injuries though... Hopefully it's not as bad as it seemed.

I was afraid to post this topic,i know that y'all dislike weber after what he did to Z in the playoffs,But i took a chance and posted it

I don't think too many people here are "happy" to see Weber injured.

I have to say that coming here and posting about the Weber injury would be like a Wings' fan going to a Colorado site and posting about an injury to McCarty. There wouldn't have been a lot of sympathy, I'm sure.

I guess I should have questioned why you posted that Weber is hurt on a Wings forum because probably 99% of this forum doesn't care.

I'm probably wrong though as always :P

I posted it on here,because i wanted to keep ya'll up to date on the things that are happen with the preds,Like my pekka rinne topic,most people on here didn't know the he was hurt

I posted it on here,because i wanted to keep ya'll up to date on the things that are happen with the preds,Like my pekka rinne topic,most people on here didn't know the he was hurt

We hear ya, but a Weber thread here was probably not your best bet. While most here would agree no one wishes anyone a puck to the face, there are many who will be hard pressed to work up any real sympathy for Shea. Pretty much anybody else on the Preds but him. We were trying to figure out a way to get him away from Nashville until his attack on Hank. He cost the Preds a lot of good will around here, and I wouldn't expect that to change anytime soon if I were you.