• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedWang

11/29 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Islanders 0

Rate this topic

Looking forward to seeing the highlights. Put Alfie and Helm out with Z at the end to get the curly fries!

Edit: this ipod touch keyboard is the jukk pott with my big thumbs.

Edited by vladdy16
DO NOT CIRCUMVENT THE CURSE FILTER.

Great game overall. Bring this into Ottawa, oh ya and call up the Hanson Brothers. LGW

And mmbop them to death? ;) In all seriousness, it would be nice to beat the crap out of them, but a blowout win would be better. That said, a devastating injury to Cowen would not be complained about by me.

And mmbop them to death? ;) In all seriousness, it would be nice to beat the crap out of them, but a blowout win would be better. That said, a devastating injury to Cowen would not be complained about by me.

We probably won't beat up on em physically, but I just want a W vs them. Just like the Ducks from 06-09, every game we lost was garbage because they'd be dirty as hell. Just get the W, if someone beats up Neil or Cowen by some hand of god though, I'll be pretty stoked about it.

So many positives - Franzen, Howard, whole second line. Smith looks like he's taking the same super-hero pills as Franzen. I barely noticed Quincey, but Smith seemed to be everywhere.

Negatives - no points for Z, and several brutal turnovers in front of the net.