• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedWang

12/1 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Senators 2, Alfredsson scores ENG

Rate this topic

Ummm is this game on TV? This is ridiculous. I can't find it anywhere. Pistons are on and they have college basketball on FSD plus. I have NHL network but they usually black out games in local areas. I'll be pissed if this game is not on TV.

Yeah I'm seeing college basketball on FSD+ until 6?

That's what I am seeing too. College basketball, then west coast customs, then poker.

They better show the Wings game instead of all that crap, or I am going to ***** up a storm to the cable company.

I'm watching Red Wings Live on FSNP right now, and the guide is showing the game is next.

The gist thus far is there's a 5 minute tribute video to Alfie before the game and the Wings aren't going to get physical. Babs plan is to stay out of the box this game.

*Don't shoot me - I'm only the messenger*

Games only airing on NHL Network in US

Is this actually confirmed? The Wings site, says its supposed to be on FSD+, not to mention the NHL network never has exclusive rights to games like this, they always also air on either the local channels or NBC.

I'm watching Red Wings Live on FSNP right now, and the guide is showing the game is next.

YES!!!

Just turned it on, the guide must have been wrong. The guide on mine still says basketball, but they are actually showing the Wings pre-game No need to fear everyone! Its gonna be OK.

*sigh of relief*

Edited by sleepwalker

I wish GCL would air pregame on the local feed instead of the generic screen.

*pouts*

And the show after the game would be nice to see too but they're always very quick to shut it down when the game has ended.

Apparently Cowen is no longer scratched:

George Malik@georgemalik1m

Waitaminit...Methot is out and Cowen is in? Interesting. http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20132014/RO020404.HTM

People were chirping pretty hard saying it was a chickens*** move having him scratched, even though he has been for a couple games. Not like anyone's gonna make him answer the bell, but maybe they thought he oughta be in there to take his medicine just in case :lol:

Man, I can't believe how much my opinion on Alfredsson has changed. Used to hate the guy (now I'm just thinking that was because he was a Senator :ninja: ) Couldn't be happier with how he's played this year, and seems like a stand up dude. Hope the Wings can pull this game off for him.