• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedWang

12/1 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Senators 2, Alfredsson scores ENG

Rate this topic

It's hard to judge where we really stand on the PP with these bulls*** refs...

I can see our PP go down but our penalty kill looks great especially with Helm back in the lineup. Sens have one of the worst PPs in the league and I think they scored 5 PP goals on us in 3 games. That's like half our PP goals allowed lol. We don't seem to face that much 5 on 3's tbh

5 hours sleep later...

Would just like to point out that we've scored 9 goals in the last 2 games and Datsyuk and Zetterberg have combined for 0 goals and 0 assists. Doesn't that feel nice?

(but hurry back soon please Pav ;) )

I can see our PP go down but our penalty kill looks great especially with Helm back in the lineup. Sens have one of the worst PPs in the league and I think they scored 5 PP goals on us in 3 games. That's like half our PP goals allowed lol. We don't seem to face that much 5 on 3's tbh

Agreed. It's really starting to piss me off how teams we face aren't getting called for obvious penalties, makes you wonder if our PK is actually better than given credit for. Who helps our PK more? Helm for obvious reasons, or Smith/Quincey for making sure it gets used...

This team is better than the 2002 Detroit Red Wings.

Make sure you dont operate heavy equipment anytime soon as you are high as a kite if you really believe that. The 02 team had hall of famers on the 3rd and 4th lines. This team is still 1/3 spare parts from a junkyard.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

5 hours sleep later...

Would just like to point out that we've scored 9 goals in the last 2 games and Datsyuk and Zetterberg have combined for 0 goals and 0 assists. Doesn't that feel nice?

(but hurry back soon please Pav ;) )

you know what? it does feel nice!!

as does the 18 goals the past 4 games on this little winning streak.. I just hope they keep up the same intensity when pav returns to the lineup.

The 02 team had hall of famers on the 3rd and 4th lines.

that datsyuk, zetterberg, hull line tho ;)

you know what? it does feel nice!!

as does the 18 goals the past 4 games on this little winning streak.. I just hope they keep up the same intensity when pav returns to the lineup.

that datsyuk, zetterberg, hull line tho ;)

Z wasn't on the 02 team