• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/4 GDT : Flyers 6 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Edzo n Pierre are a joke. NBC hockey telecasts make my blood boil. If its not chicago or pittsburgh playing u can bet the crack team at NBC will indeed remind you how much they love them. Perpetually hoping pierre takes a puck when between the benches.

In looking at these empty seats again, I have a question:

Other factors included, Is the Michigan-based sports fan just kind of lazy and uninspiring? Pistons fans, Tigers fans, Michigan fans, State fans, Lions fans. IMO, we seem to lack the intensity of some other city/state fan bases.

In looking at these empty seats again, I have a question:

Other factors included, Is the Michigan-based sports fan just kind of lazy and uninspiring? Pistons fans, Tigers fans, Michigan fans, State fans, Lions fans. IMO, we seem to lack the intensity of some other city/state fan bases.

The lower bowl of the joe is always half empty due to the rich folk mingling in the Olympia room who go to the games to drink and socialize, not actually watch the game. In the two times ive been in the olympia room, les than 5% of the old farts in the place give a damn about watching the game.

@Bill_Roose: Steve Yzerman is scouting for Team Canada at the #RedWings game vs. the @NHLFlyers tonight at Joe Louis Arena.

Captain in the hizzouse!

Scouting for the upcoming TB games on the 12th and 15th as well, I'd bet. ;)

In the words of Doc Emerik, "Cleary, tumbling down" LOL. Of course he is.

Someone with spare time and video editing skills could make a highlight video set to music like John Cougar Mellencamp's "Crumbling Down" or Springsteen's "I'm Going Down", lol.

Still, I'd be thrilled for him if he popped a goal or two.

I hope i dont take any gruff for this but, Steven Stamkos is my favorite player.... behind Pasha n Hank for demographical purposes.

He's a damn good offensive player, I've got no problem with it. :)