• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/4 GDT : Flyers 6 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Franzen looks lazy tonight, Kindl/Quincey are playing like ass, Weiss is trying, Tatar/Nyquist are our Z n Dats for tn bcuz no one else is bringing it.

Also we need to roll 3 lines and just leave the entire 4th in the dressing room.

While Weiss wasn't terrible in the first he looks like he's carrying a u-haul on his back.

Yeah. He's a hell of a lot slower than I remember.

Kindl needs to step it up. He's turning the puck over constantly.

No fore-check. Nyquist was the only one on his line trying to fore-check.

This seems to be a problem most games. The defenceman are struggling to get the puck to the forwards quickly too and it's effecting the breakout. No Z and D to go back and take the puck out of the zone themselves. More puck support and pressure the Flyers D so they'd have the same problems our guys are.

I feel bad for Weiss. He's so far behind. Playing with Sammy and Cleary has made him slow, and totally non offensive minded. And here he is, thrown on the first line expected to make up for the entire first line being injured.

Just wanted to interject with an obvious point here...but I cant wait until Quincey, Cleary,Sammy, are gone. GOOD RIDDANCE.

Nice upperkat by Prust :lol:

Yeah dude, straight tyson on that one. Sick punch.

I, as many of you redwings diehards have, watched the stephen weiss highlights and have been thoroughly impressed, but find myself wondering where on earth that guy in the videos is???