• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/4 GDT : Flyers 6 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

This game should've been blown open from all this goonery. Their talent is sorely lacking resulting in these bush league tactics. We gotta keep coming at them in the third and keep skating hard. Put them away this period. Hartnell is a gobbler.

Babs isf****** nuts. Get Cleary off the ice on the PP, why are Franzen, Weiss, Nyquist, Alfie and Kronwall on to start EVERY PP. Man, I just don't get this guy behind the bench sometimes.f****** ridiculous.

Right after a great looking PP. Meanwhile Cleary and his line is almost giving up a goal everyone on the ice while maintaining absolutely zero offensive pressure

Philly's strategy is to beat us up enough where we won't be able to do anything on all the power plays - we'll be too banged up.

Philly has always played rough hockey - it's their MO.

If we dont score on more than 1/5 PP's were gonna lose.

Actually if you score on 1/5 pp's you would be in the top 10 in the league which is exactly where we are.

I can't believe Babs puts Cleary out on our PP this guy is a complete clown. Right after we score a PP goal and look good.

It's truly insane. There isn't one Wings fan who could see the rationale behind the decision. Not one, we all realize that Cleary is broken beyond repair and hurt's his lines offensive chances. Yet Mr Babcock, who gets paid a hell of a lot of money, can't see it? Veteran leadership doesn't mean f*** all when a guy can't skate. I just can't believe it, I realize that it'd be Abby if he wasn't hurt, but still. Abby out should be more ice for Tatar and Nyquist, not Cleary.

Actually if you score on 1/5 pp's you would be in the top 10 in the league which is exactly where we are.

Well the biggest problem is our first PP unit is all injured. So at 20% with a 2nd and 3rd unit is pretty good.

The 29-year-old Scott Hartnell has had all types of nicknames and phrases – some good, some bad – surrounding him during his tenure in Philadelphia but nothing quite like “Hartnell Down.” It all began with the social media site Twitter as it was there Seth Hastings had the idea to start Hartnell Down by using it as a hashtag and asking his friends to guess how many times the Flyers forward would fall during any given game and would donate $1000 dollars every time he touched the ice.

Imagine Cleary Down? He would be broke.

Edited by darkmanx

It's truly insane. There isn't one Wings fan who could see the rationale behind the decision. Not one, we all realize that Cleary is broken beyond repair and hurt's his lines offensive chances. Yet Mr Babcock, who gets paid a hell of a lot of money, can't see it? Veteran leadership doesn't mean f*** all when a guy can't skate. I just can't believe it, I realize that it'd be Abby if he wasn't hurt, but still. Abby out should be more ice for Tatar and Nyquist, not Cleary.

I think Dan Cleary should be the next Robocop.