• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/4 GDT : Flyers 6 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

With Bert out I say give Weiss a shot on the 1st line with Gus and Mule and let Emdog center the 4th line.

I think that's pretty much guaranteed to happen. Emmerton won't be 1st line C and Babs is a fool if he splits up the Helm or Andersson lines that have been great for us.

Franzen - Weiss - Nyquist

This is Weiss's chance to try and grab those reins again

I also like the look of Franzen-Weiss (sounds like a delicious German beer no one's ever heard of)

So far, there's a reason no one's ever heard of it ...

No Vinny for the Flyers, huh? OK, then. I think our guys will adjust to no Z and D, sad as this makes me feel. They have to.

I have a theory that Mule plays better if he has a challenge and more ice time. Without Pasha in the line up, he got more TOI and suddenly started producing. With Z out now, too, I expect lazy sucky Mule to get nothing less than a hat trick, all three unassisted.

Do it, or I throw my shoe at you. Hear me? :shifty:

Go WINGS!!!!

Alright Weiss, your time is now. Get some ice time and make a better impression. I would like nothing more than to see him come off that anchor of a 4th line and get promoted up when we are 100% healthy again.

I typically haven't tried to guess the scores lately but I think a little positive thinking is needed.

Wings 3 (Weiss, Franzen, Kronwall)

Flyers 2 (who cares)

We've already gotten one movie-like moment with Nyquist exploding against Carolina. How about another, Mr. Weiss?

Also would be good drama for HBO and our 2014 championship dvd.

All of this^^^

Weiss stepping up tn would make the HBO series truly unforgettable. As if it already isnt.