• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DatsyukianDekes

Darren Helm Injured

Rate this topic

Sometimes, to avoid sobbing uncontrollably, I laugh maniacally. Then I rip off all my clothes and run down the street reciting bible verses (only made up ones, because I don't know any real ones). Then I spend a few days recuperating in a nice warm bed where women in white hats bring me soup.

All for you, hockey. All for you.

Haha, something bad happens and everyone unloads on poor Cleary.

If he finished the game it can't be that serious I hope.

The bright side is Tatar and Nyquist are playing a bunch of minutes.

So, basically, my fellow Swede Andersson is our first center. What can I say? Go Ander go!

PS As long as we have Tatar and Nyquist we won't suck big time. God (Kenny) please give us Jurco!

i really wanna see us call up callahan,ferraro or sheahan since there all out of waiver options next year , we gotta see what they can do in the nhl rather than calling up emmerton

if we send down emmerton now he'll have to go through waivers again right guys?? id do it and bring up sheahan whos like 6'2 i believe

i really wanna see us call up callahan,ferraro or sheahan since there all out of waiver options next year , we gotta see what they can do in the nhl rather than calling up emmerton

if we send down emmerton now he'll have to go through waivers again right guys?? id do it and bring up sheahan whos like 6'2 i believe

Without the use of LTIR or STIR for guys not playing, we just don't have the room. Emmerton is the only guy we can use cap wise. We can all thank Holland for that.