• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Cali-Wing-Nut

Alumni Team Photo

Rate this topic

Last night, they were showed a pretty cool photo of everyone that will be playing in the alumni game. My Dad perked up at the sight of it and Im hoping I may be able to get one for a Christmas gift.

Anyone know where I can search this out? I checked Shop NHL and the Auctions ect and couldnt find it.

Any help?

No its a picture with a black backround and each player that will be in the alumi game on it dressed and posing. I think it is going to be limited edition and will be signed. I want to see if I can justify the potential cost of a signed photo of the cream of the Red Wings crop from the last 40 years.

Its the alumni something graphic i believe. Dont hold me to it bcuz im not positive but i know exactly what u mean, they showed it last broadcast briefly and if they show it again i'll be sure to letya know.

I seen this too.

They mentioned it was being made by the Alumni Association I believe, so it should also be available after the Winter Classic festivities too, possibly available for charitable donations or something at the regular alumni games they do at small rinks.

It would be an amazing thing to collect autographs on too. I wanna get my hands on one.

I just checked the official alumni site and their store is currently down, so I emailed them. Hopefully I get a word back.

Here's the Alumni site: http://redwings.nhl.com/club/microhome.htm?location=/alumni

I got an email from George Bowman of the Alumni Association. Here is what he said

We are in process of getting the print signed - 7 more players tomorrow with another 15 to go from the out of towners.

We are trying to go live before christmas for taking deposits - web info hopefully next week
There are 2 prints
  1. LEGENDS (69 avail)- all players plus Howe - Lindsay - Delvecchio
  2. TEAM - (100 avail) all players minus legends

So we should see info next week although I have a sneaking suspicion these will fetch thousands of dollars. If thats the case, I can't afford that as a Christmas gift :(

Edited by Cali-Wing-Nut

No the thing hes looking for is an artist depiction of over 20 legends in wings history. Its just a black background with only their heads in each spot. Almost like a painted highschool yearbook picture..but of redwings alumni. This is what we so desire.