• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Cali-Wing-Nut

Alumni Team Photo

Rate this topic

No the thing hes looking for is an artist depiction of over 20 legends in wings history. Its just a black background with only their heads in each spot. Almost like a painted highschool yearbook picture..but of redwings alumni. This is what we so desire.

look at the next few photos

No the thing hes looking for is an artist depiction of over 20 legends in wings history. Its just a black background with only their heads in each spot. Almost like a painted highschool yearbook picture..but of redwings alumni. This is what we so desire.

the ones they showed on the wings broadcast was their full bodies...like action shots on a black background

If you actually looked at the link this is itpost-20087-0-49124100-1387901820_thumb.jpg

It goes on sale after the alumni game

post-20087-0-67779500-1387902010_thumb.jpg

Anyone help identify the rest of the players in this photo:

So far Ive got Drapes, Ozzie, Larionov, Kocur, Fischer, Mickey Redmond (?)

Is that Ciccarelli in the back at the middle?

Either I really don't know what Mickey looks like...or he's not in that picture.

Anyone help identify the rest of the players in this photo:

So far Ive got Drapes, Ozzie, Larionov, Kocur, Fischer, Mickey Redmond (?)

Is that Ciccarelli in the back at the middle?

I believe that's Dino on the right, standing next to Drapes. No idea who the guy is in the back center. Also no idea about back row on the left or the other goalie. Back row right (who I think you think might be Mickey) is, I believe, Paul Coffey.

I may be wrong on all counts though...

If you actually looked at the link this is itattachicon.gifimage.jpg

It goes on sale after the alumni game

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Thats EXACTLY what it is

That is awfully nice.

Cali-Wing-Nut: I'm pulling for you in your effort to get one.

I dont think I'll be able to afford it for the price it should bring. I was hoping they would have more of them but with only 100 of em, its gonna be a major collector piece meaning $$$$$

Purchase information on the Lithograph has been posted, but they aren't very affordable.

Insane prices, but it's definitely a nice collection of signatures.

$5,000-$7,500 depending on the print.

Unframed too, which is pretty bogus. A professional frame job would bump the cost up another 200-300 bucks if you wanna frame it after you get it, which is pocket change compared to the price you'd pay for the lithograph anyways.

If they had an unsigned version that an average fan could acquire for like $50, I would get one to collect signatures on for sure.

It's "tax deductible" but I don't have a clue how it goes with claiming a big charitable purchase like this.

Pretty awesome though.

http://redwings.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=96575