• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

12/6 GDT 7:00PM: Red Wings 3 at Devils 1

Rate this topic

PK has tanked since Z went down.

Emmerton was on the ice for very few 5v4 goals last year, yet we seem to be using 8 and 71 on the 2nd unit.

Edited by Gusto

This performance isn't due to injuries our Defense is complete garbage

Forwards aren't able to keep possession, defence has to defend more. NJD have done a good job of blocking outlets and the defence hasn't stopped to have a look.

The only urgency on the forecheck is coming from Tatar, Nyquist and Abby.

How hard is it to take an icing when there's no play. Our Defense only ever ices the puck when they stand behind their own net for 30 seconds waiting for the teams to change and they sail it down going for the stretch pass. I swear our defensemen have the worst hockey IQ

The hockey IQ got sucked out of the group when DeKeyser went down.

Forwards aren't able to keep possession, defence has to defend more. NJD have done a good job of blocking outlets and the defence hasn't stopped to have a look.

The only urgency on the forecheck is coming from Tatar, Nyquist and Abby.

Defensemen aren't making plays to their forwards. It's a struggle moving the puck to any area of the ice so our forwards are left standing still on the blue line. We have good control once we get possession in the offensive zone

Hey guys. Has anyone noticed how horrible Kindl has been this year? I know Quincey is getting most of the flak for bad defensive play with Smith close behind, but Kindl has absolutely gone downhill since last year in my opinion. He looked pretty solid in the playoffs last year, and I was very happy when he resigned. I'm watching him closer each game now, and it is pretty depressing how poorly he is playing.

Also, Kyle Quincey the end board sniper came to play again tonight.

Hey guys. Has anyone noticed how horrible Kindl has been this year? I know Quincey is getting most of the flak for bad defensive play with Smith close behind, but Kindl has absolutely gone downhill since last year in my opinion. He looked pretty solid in the playoffs last year, and I was very happy when he resigned. I'm watching him closer each game now, and it is pretty depressing how poorly he is playing.

Also, Kyle Quincey the end board sniper came to play again tonight.

We've all noticed. He's bad. Quincey is the more important problem though.