• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

12/6 GDT 7:00PM: Red Wings 3 at Devils 1

Rate this topic

brutal game to watch ... too many players on this team that should be shipped off if possible in my opinion ... samuelsson cleary emmerton weiss(wont happen but id ship him out if i could)

tatar in my opinion has been amazing tonight and our best player ... i was just about to say tatar and nyquist should play together more and they just got in on franzen's goal lol :)

Good job Emmerton, that's why you're in the AHL this year.

Mick's sarcasm was amusing: Emmerton leading a 3 on 2, "that evaporated quickly". LOL.

Franzen! Nice assists by the eurotwins: the next generation.

Yes, the Wings have Tatar control. So much Tatar they don't have to put s*** on their fishsticks (RIP, Mitch Hedberg).

Monster's ability to handle the puck really takes the sting out of forechecks - i think it is one of the reasons we do so well with him instead of Jimmy. Against Jimmy other teams get the puck down low a lot more often and it kills us.

Get Weiss the puck both on this PP and if the net gets emptied. Get him something to get home going.

Thats not how babs does things - he will bench him instead

Agreed about not piling on Howie, but I'm thrilled to see Monster playing well. If the Wings call up Mrazek next year to back up Jimmy as expected, Gustavsson is playing his way into a new deal. Good for him, especially after his injury problems last year.

So here's a fun fact. The Griffins have outscored their opponents 39-18 the past 10 games (including tonight). Aside from the first 2 home games, back in October, they have scored at least 5 goals at home (also including tonight).

Yup a strong veteran presence is always key, thanks goodness for all those goals by the experienced players. Least we know that the future knows how to play well at home.