• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

12/6 GDT 7:00PM: Red Wings 3 at Devils 1

Rate this topic

i dont wanna be handcuffed with gustavsson when mrazek is almost ready ..hes so young so i dont know if he would be better off with another year in the ahl or starting like 25 games as a backup and maybe taking over the next year ( i personally think mrazek is our future number 1 and gonna be an elite #1)

I meant elsewhere in the league. After last year, I wasn't sure if he'd get picked up.

Horrible call leading to a goal for us...

Sorry not sorry

I hate getting cheap calls, and I really hate getting goals on cheap PPs, but I don't feel too bad about this one as it didn't make a lot of difference in the game. We already had the game winner.

He only had to make 10 saves (WOW), but Gus needs to get the bulk of the work going forward. He makes the key saves, and just wins baby. Good for him, rough year last year, now 8-0-1.

His play with the puck has taken a lot of pressure off the D and allowed us to beat the forecheck. He has been a big part of our success.

Wow. Don't want to take anything away from the Wings but the refs flat out screwed Jersey there. They have every right to be pissed.

Ref made a bad call, but when you only get 11 shots on goal... It's not the refs' fault.

Guest Crymson

Pretty good game. The youngsters sure did step up, and Gustavsson had a good game too. And it's about time we had a totally nonsensical call go our way.

FRANZEN has been awesome when relied upon. I gotta say - he brings it now that he is the go-to guy. Maybe he will grow to like this role. He has looked great each game.

He seems to be having fun. I just hope he keeps it going once Pavel and Hank are back.

The old men on this team are just terrible we got a couple rookies showing them up night in and night out

And more kids in the minors that'd show them up. We're just stuck with the garbage right now, and still winning. Judging by our prospects, it's only gonna get better.

Even though it seemed like a longshot that NJ would even manage another shot on goal, I'd be furious with that penalty if I was them. Total BS, imo you don't call a penalty like that one unless you're 110% sure you've got it right, it's something that should be let go if it's a 50-50 situation.

Anyway, nice win after all. Kept it tight defensively and managed to take advantage on a couple of opportunities.

Tatar is one hell of a player. His best play of the night may have been his 2nd assist, terrific strength to hold off the defender and find Nyquist. Then he adds a goal to seal the win. He's been very good the last few games, stepping up when we need it the most.

Gustavsson faced some tough shots and did well. Say what you will, he gets the Ws.

brutal game to watch ... too many players on this team that should be shipped off if possible in my opinion ... samuelsson cleary emmerton weiss(wont happen but id ship him out if i could)

tatar in my opinion has been amazing tonight and our best player ... i was just about to say tatar and nyquist should play together more and they just got in on franzen's goal lol :)

I think nyquist has been better.

Tatars been the trigger man for us, which we need.

But nyquists two way game is already one of the five best on our team.

I didn't think hed be this good, especially already...

But im beginning to believe in your name.

Edit: spelling.

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter