• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

12/7 GDT: Panthers 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

I dreamed last night that Jimmy quit. Retired, left, what have you. I hope that's not some sort of weird omen, and rather just me feeling sorry for him right now. If Monster has a bad game, it will be him under the bus, I will just wait.

And go check the news feed to make sure I wasn't projecting. :scared:

Wings win, goals from Mule, Tater and Aflie. Yay!!

Edited by puckloo39

Normally, I'd say go with the hot goaltender but this is a back to back and it's Florida ... I think it would have been safe to put JH in net.

Don't have to settle the Gus or Howie question just yet but if Howie went in and lost .. then it's ride Gus all the way to the bank.

Edited by RedWingsRox

Wings - 9 ( Nyquist 3, Alfie 3, Bert with a FG)

Kitty Cats - 2 ( Tim Thomas 2 )

If we win again, I'm gonna need you to keep predicting this.

I never predict scores, but I can see Weiss tallying a goal and an assist tonight. I'd love to see him get THAT game under his belt. And, on another note, am I the only one who thought Ken Daniels said Weiss' name after Tatar's goal last night? Or am I just going nuts?

He did.

Then corrected himself right after.

Tatar will get atleast 1 point tonight,hes hot and hes proving to babs what hes worth, shooting like a madman. Loving it. Also think Monster will improve to 9-0-1.

4-0 wings. (Tatar, alfie, nyquist, Bert)

About. Damn. Time.

Edited by rrasco

hey weiss how bout you do something tonight f*** the hell are you waiting for babs to put you with datsyuk and zetterberg? or for him to scratch you

on another note its awesome to see tatar with 13pts in 22 games and nyquist with 7 pts in 8 games

Edited by brett

hey weiss how bout you do something tonight f*** the hell are you waiting for babs to put you with datsyuk and zetterberg? or for him to scratch you

A random list of guys making roughly the same salary as Weiss (who earns just shy of $5 million):

James Neal (Pittsburgh) $5,000,000

Brad Marchand (Boston) $4,500,000

Marian Hossa (Chicago) $5,275,000

Martin Havlat (San Jose) $5,000,000

David Backes (highest payed player on St. Louis) $4,500,000

Evander Kane (Winnipeg) $5,250,000

David Legwand (highest payed player on Nashville) $4,500,000

Ryan Kessler (Vancouver) $5,000,000

A random list of guys making roughly the same salary as Weiss (who earns just shy of $5 million):

This statistic made me cry. Edited by RedWang

The Wings had a kind of quiet control over the game last night in NJ. I think they'll carry that forward tonight. 3-2 Detroit. It's gonna be a bigger grind than many think. Let's say Alfie pops in a goal with 4 minutes to play and Detroit wins.

So I just moved to Washington D.C. for a job and have found it difficult to watch games here. That is, until I found out that former Red Wing Brian "Bugsy" Watson has a hockey bar in Alexandria VA. The place is awesome, decked out in hockey regalia and full of Detroit faithful. If any of you should ever find yourself in the D.C. area and are looking for a game. I highly recommend checking it out.

Well, Havlat isn't doing much...

I, like others, would love for Weiss to get going tonight. I think this really could be a worthwhile roster IF Weiss can somehow locate his previous ability to play the game of hockey (and once everyone is healthy).

They should still beat Florida tonight even with the roster handicap. Although, the game is in Detroit.... which is a clear advantage for the Panthers.

Edited by barabbas16