• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

12/7 GDT: Panthers 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

They pressure the D with an agressive forecheck which creates problems for us getting the puck through the neutral zone. This is nothing new to us, I just wonder why it happens against crappy teams like the Panthers and not Boston for example.

This team is aggressively terrible too often to do anything worthwhile this season.

What do you get out of posting essentially the exact same thing on every page of the GDT?

Don't worry Babs, you've got the ready-made injury excuse for this one.

A more viable excuse would be "Well crap teams need wins too, it's our job to provide them"...

I'm not saying we suck, I'm saying that those who do have a good time playing us.

Edited by WingsAlways

Nyquist hasn't looked phenomenal lately but luckily Tatar has. Grind this out and get the win and then Datsyuk will come back

Babcock really should put them together with Franzen. While it would hurt the other lines, especially the one that gets stuck with Bertuzzi, I think it would help us a ton offensively. Tatar and Nyquist's chemistry is crazy and they're both tenacious forecheckers.

While we haven't exactly sucked 15-8-7 is nothing to be proud of either.

Down our best offensive players, 4th in the east, 4 points behind first place in the East, 2 if we win tonight. What is the line of expectations here, anything less than first place is unacceptable regardless if Pav and Zett are down? I'm pretty damn proud of where this team sits considering the struggles of Howard and the injuries we've faced this season.

On top of it.. the game is tied. People are acting like we are losing 5-1 right now.

Down our best offensive players, 4th in the east, 4 points behind first place in the East, 2 if we win tonight. What is the line of expectations here, anything less than first place is unacceptable regardless if Pav and Zett are down? I'm pretty damn proud of where this team sits considering the struggles of Howard and the injuries we've faced this season.

On top of it.. the game is tied. People are acting like we are losing 5-1 right now.

This! and not to mention the second game on back to back nights in two different cities