• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedWang

12/10 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Panthers 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

No offense man, but you should really leave the GDTs to the members who actually use graphics n such. No biggie, just a suggestion. GO RED WINGS!!!! PAVEL FOR THE HAT TRICK!!!

Whoops my bad!! Didnt know, I'll stop!

Edited by RedWang

Down in Florida to escape the frozen tundra of the northern plains and will be at tonight's game and game in Tampa. Will be surreal going to hockey games amongst the palm trees and 80 degree weather. I think I could get used to it though. Go Wings!!!

Yessir!

93-13-44

8-90-11

14-18-21

71-25-20

Love Babcock and all, but I just can't wrap my head around why he continues to put Abby on the 2nd line. And I don't wanna hear "oh it's to have balance on the 2nd line." If "balance" means to have a guy out there who has never been and will never be a top line guy, then let's please not go for balance. There's a reason most gritty players are 3rd and 4th liners (aside from the ones who regularly contribute offensively, which Abby does not). At this point I'm just hoping and praying that when Z returns, Babcock will finally lose his man-crush on Abby and put him on the 3rd or 4th line where he belongs.

Love Babcock and all, but I just can't wrap my head around why he continues to put Abby on the 2nd line. And I don't wanna hear "oh it's to have balance on the 2nd line." If "balance" means to have a guy out there who has never been and will never be a top line guy, then let's please not go for balance. There's a reason most gritty players are 3rd and 4th liners (aside from the ones who regularly contribute offensively, which Abby does not). At this point I'm just hoping and praying that when Z returns, Babcock will finally lose his man-crush on Abby and put him on the 3rd or 4th line where he belongs.

Yeah agreed, its prolly just bcuz of injury, i wouldnt expect to see him any higher than line 3 once z n helmer are back. At the rate the kids are playin hed prolly be best suited on the 4th with miller.

I'm happy to see Pavs back and all, but honestly, I get most excited about watching Tatar and Nyquist these days. Beginning of the year I watched every game because I am a fan and want to see them win. But it was more "ho hum, lets see if the same old thing yields good results tonight". Now, I'm legitimately excited to see what these two can do every night.

I'm happy to see Pavs back and all, but honestly, I get most excited about watching Tatar and Nyquist these days. Beginning of the year I watched every game because I am a fan and want to see them win. But it was more "ho hum, lets see if the same old thing yields good results tonight". Now, I'm legitimately excited to see what these two can do every night.

Same goes for me, its so refereshing to be excited about literally anyone other than Datsyuk/Z being on the ice. The beginning of the season was painful to watch with cleary sammy bert n abby being in the top 6.

Same goes for me, its so refereshing to be excited about literally anyone other than Datsyuk/Z being on the ice. The beginning of the season was painful to watch with cleary sammy bert n abby being in the top 6.

Any lineup with Cleary and Sammy makes me want to puke. But I have no problem with Bert or Abby in the top six under certain circumstances. Abby has been good with Alfie and Helm and Bert was good with Dats and Z. So depending on how the lines shake out when everyone is healthy, I don't necessarily mind those guys in those spots.

But I definitely agree with the general theme of your post.