• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedWang

12/10 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Panthers 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

@GeorgeRichards: #FlaPanthers GM Dale Tallon pretty upset with officiating in first period; goes straight to supervisor Don Koharski in press box during int

Of course it worked too. Doesn't matter if penalties are legitimate in this league -- they always come attached with future makeup calls to even things out.

Of course it worked too. Doesn't matter if penalties are legitimate in this league -- they always come attached with future makeup calls to even things out.

makes me miss fraser, a ref who wasn't afraid to make the right call, regardless of what others thought or said

Ozzie has such a monotone voice...sorry but I can hardly stand it. (I miss Mickey on these road trips!)

Monotone: When someone speaks in a monotone his voice is flat and boring - plus listeners don't know how the speaker is feeling when

everything sounds the same.....Vocabulary.com

Ozzie has such a monotone voice...sorry but I can hardly stand it. (I miss Mickey on these road trips!)

Monotone: When someone speaks in a monotone his voice is flat and boring - plus listeners don't know how the speaker is feeling when

everything sounds the same.....Vocabulary.com

i read that quote in my head in monotone :lol:

Edit: Bueller.... Bueller... Bueller...

Edited by Euro_Twins