Photo
* - - - - 2 votes

12/10 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Panthers 3 (SO)

• Please log in to reply
524 replies to this topic

#521 Sabaton617

Sabaton617

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:49 AM

I was at game last night.  One bright spot was Smith.  Like most, his play has  frustrated me, and it wasn't anything he did during the game which impressed me.  During warmups he tossed a couple of kids who were along the boards pucks  and he looked as excited as the kids who got the pucks.  Not sure if it something he does at home games. 

#522 RedWang

RedWang

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:01 PM

In other news, "Pukestad's" roofer on jimmy last night is NHL Live's top play of the night. The fact that he beat Pasha to make it happen makes it even more of a great play. Grrr....

#523 haroldsnepsts

haroldsnepsts

"Classy"

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 17,277 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:05 PM

In other news, "Pukestad's" roofer on jimmy last night is NHL Live's top play of the night. The fact that he beat Pasha to make it happen makes it even more of a great play. Grrr....

Rightly so.  It was a great move out of the corner to the net.  Datsyuk was caught totally flatfooted.

How often do you see Wings players go to the net like that? 

#524 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,094 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:14 PM

Official Wings twitter feed just tweeted that Mrazek has been recalled. Howard injure himself last night?

#NOMOREKINDL

#525 BottleOfSmoke

BottleOfSmoke

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,535 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:24 PM

Official Wings twitter feed just tweeted that Mrazek has been recalled. Howard injure himself last night?

@AnsarKhanMLive: The Wings have recalled goalie Petr Mrazek from Grand Rapids. Checking, but it's probably because Howard was 'bumped' in practice today.

LGWsig_zpsa75c5d1e.jpg

Just look at how he hangs his sunglasses from his banana hammock in that last pic.  This guyf****** rules. --kipwinger