• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:29 AM

Me too.  I'd love to take him out on our boat next summer and let him fish to his heart's content.  I told him about it when we were at camp, and his eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas.  When I told him the boat was big enough to sleep on, his eyes got wide and he said, "Really?"  I think I peaked his interest.  :lol:

Posted Image

#22 Nev

Nev

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,085 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:26 PM

Me too.  I'd love to take him out on our boat next summer and let him fish to his heart's content.  I told him about it when we were at camp, and his eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas.  When I told him the boat was big enough to sleep on, his eyes got wide and he said, "Really?"  I think I peaked his interest.  :lol:

You know you have to let him leave when he wants though Kira, right? ;)

"If I can be totally honest, it's not a lot of guys you get impressed by. Actually, it's no one else but him. From the bench, to see what move he makes -- you're like, 'I wish I could do that.' Sometimes you sit on the bench and just think, 'wow,' and you look over to the other bench and they sit there and shake their heads, too. He has great, great skills. I'm probably not going to play with another player who has the kind of skills he has." Mikael Samuelsson on Pavel Datsyuk

#23 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:18 PM

Oh, how well I know that.  But I want him to have fun while he's there, and ask to come back.  No fool am I.  :)

Posted Image