• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Detroit # 1 Fan

Zetterberg placed on LTIR

Rate this topic

As per Ansar Khan:

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 2m

The Wings placed Henrik Zetteberg (back) on long-term IR to make room for Mrazek.

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 58s

Zetterberg must sit out min. 10 games and 24 days on LTIR, which was inevitable since he isn't even skating yet. Can return Dec. 28 vs. FLA

So he could be back for the WC.

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan

Nonsense. He'll come back just in time for the team to get shellacked by the Panthers again, sustain an injury and then miss the game. Just to make it worse.

LoL. I just noticed we had three more games against the Panthers. I'm pretty happy about that because I don't know why I thought those were the only two games we had against them. Still not used to this eastern schedule I guess.

This is the kind of crap that happens when the rest of your team does terrible and you have to carry them. The herniated disk can be career ending if he doesn't take good care of it. One of the articles mentioned it was a small one so lets hope he recovers well. Unfortunately just when Z was going back to his old 08 performance days he gets a back issue.

However, on the brightest side of things, at least they know what the exact issue is unlike in Helms initial case.

Edited by kickazz