• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

12/12 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Lightning 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

This is great! Don't forget to put Jimmy Howard: Goaltending Skill Amnesia for injuries. I seriously hope we don't allow Filppula to look like Stamkos tonight. I wish we weren't so injured considering we got three tough games in a row after the home and home sweep by the mighty Florida Panthers. Now would be a nice time to play consistent 60 minute hockey. Go Wings!!!

Any word on the lines for tonights game?! I know mabus posted some on the graphic but i havent seen any confirmed lines from any expert sources.

I posted this up late last night and the lines on the page I get a lot of my information from updated this morning. Here's the link, it may change again but this is different than it was last night.

http://www2.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/lines/23/detroit-red-wings

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive 9m

Wings skating with these lines in Tampa Bay: Abdelkader-Datsyuk-Alfredsson, Bertuzzi-Franzen-Nyquist, Miller-Andersson-Tatar (cont.)

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive 7m

(Cont.) Cleary-Emmerton-Samulesson; same D pairs: Ericsson-Kronwall, Quincey-Smith, Lashoff-Kindl; DeKeyser (IR). Gustavsson/Mrazek in net.

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive 4m

Helm (shoulder) is on the bench, waiting to come onto the ice near the end of the skate. Howard (knee) not skating as he waits to have MRI.

Ah thanks guys! Im lookin for that top line to really do some damage, abbys puck reteival will get us into the O zone easily then pasha n alfie can go to work. It should look like a PP out there.

Edited by RedWang

Who is Johnson that is centering the lightenings first line? Great graphics and I laughed at the Weiss injury lol

And personally i hope babs switches tats with bert. 2 kids and a mule has shown serious offensive promise. Without pasha on his lone bert doesnt look nearly as good.

Unfortunately that would probably one of the worst third lines in the nhl if you switched Bert and tatar

Unfortunately that would probably one of the worst third lines in the nhl if you switched Bert and tatar

Haha i just realized that, i didnt even look at what a disaster that 3rd line would be lol. Owell hoping the boys show up tonight.

Who is Johnson that is centering the lightenings first line? Great graphics and I laughed at the Weiss injury lol

Apparently a 23 year old small rookie (5'9, 175 lbs) that has already put up 17 points in 30 games. I'm assuming the production is coming from both Stamkos being injured and St. Louis being on his line. I don't know much about him as a prospect but they likely think relatively high of him putting him on the top line.

I believe Panik is out tonight due to suspension.

Not wild about the lines, but with all the injuries what can you do? Hard to get too excited about the games with the way they've been playing, but this is a good opportunity to make a statement and turn things around.

Apparently a 23 year old small rookie (5'9, 175 lbs) that has already put up 17 points in 30 games. I'm assuming the production is coming from both Stamkos being injured and St. Louis being on his line. I don't know much about him as a prospect but they likely think relatively high of him putting him on the top line.

he played for syracuse in the ahl finals against the griffins in the spring. if i recall he had 1g3a in the finals. if i remember right he played on a line with panik who was a major ****** in that series.

I believe Panik is out tonight due to suspension.

Not wild about the lines, but with all the injuries what can you do? Hard to get too excited about the games with the way they've been playing, but this is a good opportunity to make a statement and turn things around.

he played for syracuse in the ahl finals against the griffins in the spring. if i recall he had 1g3a in the finals. if i remember right he played on a line with panik who was a major ****** in that series.

I was going to say....f*** that guy Panik. I remember him from the Calder Cup last year.