• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

12/12 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Lightning 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

Bad first period, despite the goal and some shifts after that we are very lucky to lead and not trailing behind. The last few minutes were decent though, hope they keep that up.

Gotta be better in the face off circle. All they're doing is tieing up the center men wingers have to be better

Faceoffs maybe the only thing Weiss lived up to the expectations by the way.

Bad first period, despite the goal and some shifts after that we are very lucky to lead and not trailing behind. The last few minutes were decent though, hope they keep that up.

Faceoffs maybe the only thing Weiss lived up to the expectations by the way.

Yup I've given him credit for that he's been good. Nothing more frustrating than chasing the puck after every faceoff

Got home from playing for the elementary concert just in time to see Quincey's goal. Good for him. I've been one of his critics this season, but here's hoping it gets him going.

How have they looked otherwise?

Got home from playing for the elementary concert just in time to see Quincey's goal. Good for him. I've been one of his critics this season, but here's hoping it gets him going.

How have they looked otherwise?

Didn't start particularly well, but Quincey's goal seemed to get things going again. Other than that, can't say that anyone's been spectacular.

Didn't start particularly well, but Quincey's goal seemed to get things going again. Other than that, can't say that anyone's been spectacular.

Thanks. That last Wings PP was unimpressive, St. Louis had the best chance..