• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

12/12 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Lightning 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

this is the most pathetic so i've ever seen....

Absolutely. THe ONLY one looking like he cared Was monster. All the shooters looked bored. Bishop barely had to move to make most saves. As soon as St Louis came up, I told my wife, it's over.

Holy hell 9 year olds can do better in a shootout then that. Every last one of them shot the puck right at Bishop. Monster was the 1st star for us and gave the team every chance to win that shootout and no one took it. They better practice their shootouts because that was just pathetic to watch.

Mule stopped. Can't blame Gustavsson for this one. NHL record 11th straight shootout loss.

11 more points the wings couldve had. i would love to know if this team practices shootouts cause thats a lot of pts they could have from a skills competition. esp with all the skill on the team,

i guess im just glad fil didnt score

This has got to be rock bottom for shoot outs, 5 of 6 shooters did the exact same thing and they all did it badly, not to mention Bert completely losing the puck. I want to find the guy that invented shoot outs and punch him in the balls.