Photo
- - - - -

12/12 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Lightning 2 (SO)

• Please log in to reply
357 replies to this topic

#301 fat guy in a maltby jersey

fat guy in a maltby jersey

3rd Line Checker

• Restricted
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:37 PM

this team is straight up garbage.

i don't even watch any more. just check the box score to see how bad they lost.

what a bunch of f***in losers.

#302 joesuffP

joesuffP

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,615 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:38 PM

There shoot outs look like they're pouting trying to show how much they hate shoot outs

#303 LETEMxDIEx

LETEMxDIEx

Hat Trick

• 49 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:38 PM

Nvm

I play NHL 14 and my Username is my GT for Xbox...

"LETEM SAVE!"

#304 derblaueClaus

derblaueClaus

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:39 PM

To be fair, Bishop is known for having a bad glove, thats probably why they tried it this way. But honestly you can't give such a pathetic perfomance. It has to be in their heads right now, Bert and Dats are so much better at this usually. 

"I'd have my **** out if I scored four goals. Id have my **** out, stroking it." - "Jumbo" Joe Thornton

Monsterblue.jpg

Thanks MabusIncarnate

#305 brett

brett

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,132 posts

What's the deal with Datsyuk on the shootout lately?

He used to be absolutly electric to watch, now it's not even worth watching the replay....

I can't remember the last time I saw him deke in the shootout... Frustrating watching a guy with so much talent being so medicore....

you have to give him some credit he didnt do the same move he tried the last 4 times. 

#306 wings87

wings87

Wake Up!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

Proof?

I remember a couple weeks ago after a shootout loss, Babs talked about spending time at end of practice for shoot outs. Regardless they completely froze out there.

"He usually shows up when the game is over and tries to be the hero. Puts his cape on and goes and flies out there." ~ Franzen 

#307 MotorCityMadness

MotorCityMadness

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

so I guess we did go retard. Was it least a valid effort? Or was the shots equal to a 5 year old trying to score?

Bishop barely, if at all, had to move from his crouch position

HEY HEY HOCKEYTOWN!

#308 b.shanafan14

b.shanafan14

One good Swede deserves another!

• Silver Booster
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:41 PM

Pathetic. "I know the last 4 guys tried a shot to the low glove side, but maybe, just maybe... Nope"

That is two straight losses for Monster in 1-2 games, this time much worse. He held them off for 5 straight attempts in the shootout. Jimmy hasn't stopped two consecutive shootout attempts his whole career!

#309 Fonzarelli

Fonzarelli

Rookie

• Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:41 PM

No problem with them shooting but at least go for a corner. These shots were right at him. Bishop didn't even have to move. Tampa's players made Gus work. Our guys were just too lazy, highlighted by Bertuzzi's effort.

#310 wings87

wings87

Wake Up!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:42 PM

There shoot outs look like they're pouting trying to show how much they hate shoot outs

It was a protest!

"He usually shows up when the game is over and tries to be the hero. Puts his cape on and goes and flies out there." ~ Franzen 

#311 PumpIron

PumpIron

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 90 posts

They cant deke without dekeyser in the lineup.

#312 Wings10

Wings10

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Bertuzzi pisses me off the most..wtf how do you lose the puck going 2 mph...not the first time either

#313 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,273 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:44 PM

Someone mentioned the wrap around in the shootout, I believe if I recall correctly it's not possible because the play is considered dead once it crosses the goalie line on either side of the net. Going behind the net would immediately rule it a dead attempt. IF I remember that right. 

But yeah, I don't care if it's Sammy at this point, get some dekes going out there, it's a mini all-star competition anyway pull out all the dangles and find a hole. Especially Pav, there's no excuse.

13585921555_24551f5658.jpg

#314 turbowhistle86

turbowhistle86

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:47 PM

I've seen quadrapalegics wiggle more than we did during that shootout....this team is like watching the dog hump air, its so pathetic that it becomes mildly entertaining for a few minutes.

#315 dat's sick

dat's sick

Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:49 PM

Someone mentioned the wrap around in the shootout, I believe if I recall correctly it's not possible because the play is considered dead once it crosses the goalie line on either side of the net. Going behind the net would immediately rule it a dead attempt. IF I remember that right. 

But yeah, I don't care if it's Sammy at this point, get some dekes going out there, it's a mini all-star competition anyway pull out all the dangles and find a hole. Especially Pav, there's no excuse.

Pav is the only one with a legit excuse. Every goalie expects a deke, he needs to shoot every now and then. He also was close to finding that small opening but just couldn't. Shame no one else even made a simple forehand-backhand move.

#316 GoalieManPat

GoalieManPat

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,418 posts

To be fair, Bishop is known for having a bad glove, thats probably why they tried it this way. But honestly you can't give such a pathetic perfomance. It has to be in their heads right now, Bert and Dats are so much better at this usually. 

True. Maybe Babs forgot to tell them that when a guy has a bad glove you still have to aim around the glove not directly into it.

#317 wings_fanatic

wings_fanatic

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

I can't wait for this team to be fully healthy so that Dan Cleary will be gone because he is just awful. The highlight of the game was him running into Tatar who had a great scoring chance had the retard not hit him. 

There is just no place for Cleary on this team. Honestly, lets be real, this team is much better when they have their actual team.

#318 SimonSin

SimonSin

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:57 PM

We have set a new NHL record ladies and gentlemen. How pathetic have we been lately? "With the loss tonight the Detroit Red Wings have extended the current NHL record of most consecutive shootout losses with their 11th. The last time the Red Wings won in a shootout F Damien Brunner scored the game winning goal against the San Jose Sharks on February 28th, 2013."

#319 DatsyukToZetterberg

DatsyukToZetterberg

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:59 PM

I can't wait for this team to be fully healthy so that Dan Cleary will be gone because he is just awful. The highlight of the game was him running into Tatar who had a great scoring chance had the retard not hit him. 

There is just no place for Cleary on this team. Honestly, lets be real, this team is much better when they have their actual team.

Even when fully healthy, Cleary will still be here. Has been all throughout this miserable, embarrassing season and he's not going anywhere.

#320 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,185 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:59 PM

This is all because Holland chose Franzen over Hossa. No, really. I saw the flash-sideways. Franzen/Hossa is our Flight 815.

Don't Toews me, bro!