• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
UncleSam19

WinterClassic. plz help.

Hey guys, love to read the forum but i rarely post. hope this doesnt come off wrong or if im posting this in the wrong area, just figured this was the best place to get my message out there. So anyway I got 4 tickets to the classic from my moms friend and im only going to be using 2 of them. I put them on stubhub but the fees kinda suck, and were like 3 weeks away from the game so i figured Id post them here and on the other wings forums i read. like i said 2 extra tickets, face value is 129 or something, we paid 145/ticket and id really like to break even on them but if we have to settle for face i can take the hit.

plz anyone who reads this DM me or post on here, I can send pics or w/e to prove I got them. If you got friends who are lookin for tickets and less than stubhub prices, like i said were just trying to move them. theyre in section 14 row 93.

Thanks guys

If you're giving them away for free, great. Otherwise you'll have to deal with stub hub fees. No offense but I don't know you and I've never seen you around here before, so I wouldn't just take your word for it that I would get my tickets