• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rick zombo

Eaves and Glendening Recalled: Emmerton Sent Down

Rate this topic

In before "Glendening su...".

Oh, wait... that's been covered. A reliable fourth line guy who plays about 20 pounds heavier than he actually is, works his butt off everyday off ice and brings speed and positioning on the PK. Yeah, he's awful.

There's a role and place for guys like Glendening. There's a reason he's being called up. He's a very solid 4th liner with a great attitude.

Yes, because the seasons they played when they were slightly better than useless are a great help to us now.

Oh, I see. So, by 'always,' you meant 'now.' It all makes so much more sense now..... I mean always.

Also, your understanding of the phrase 'slightly better than useless' is clearly about as good as your understanding of the word 'always.'

Cleary is worse than a plug. He's slow, he can't hit, he can't play with energy, he's useless on the PP, and he's unnecessary on the PK.

My point isn't that Cleary is a key piece on this team. We all know Cleary is washed up and probably shouldn't be on the team at all. I'm saying I think it's a stretch to say Tootoo has so much more to offer, in terms of overall value.

Edited by Dabura

Guest Crymson

My point isn't that Cleary is a key piece on this team. We all know Cleary is washed up and probably shouldn't be on the team at all. I'm saying I think it's a stretch to say Tootoo has so much more to offer, in terms of overall value.

Eaves and Glendening are both superior as well.

Boring. Give me Jurco or give me death!

Well, they're sending up Jurco. There go my plans for this afternoon. Guess you get to live.

(just kidding of course)

I'm interested to see what he can bring to the table but if I have to choose between having someone who is proven like Eaves and someone who isn't, I'd rather see Eaves when we have so many important injuries.

That said, I hope Jurco makes the most of this opportunity to impress.