• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/14 GDT : Penguins 4 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Guest RyaN_84

i think it will be a tough game for the wings. im gonna say 3-2 final score for the penguins.

I think that's the life of a fan. We as fans are constantly worried about something even when there's nothing to worry about.

True. But what I mean is, basically, this lineup lost two straight to the Panthers, and we collapsed against the Flyers, and we didn't get it done against the Lightning, and we squeaked out a win over the Devils. And, generally, one of the last teams I'd like a struggling Wings team to play is the Penguins. So there's some justification for being worried.

Look, I think we probably blow them out, even though we couldn't beat the Panthers. Because that's how we roll. Bad against bad teams, good against good teams, great against great teams. I'm just saying.

Why is Abby playing on the 2nd line ? Should be Nyquist - Mule - Tatar since they play great together. Tatar has also been better around the net then Abby this year. Tatar might not be big, but he plays big.

Gotta spread the wealth. Our bottom six needs some scoring punch. Also, I'm not sure if I like the idea of Tatar going up against Malkin.

Actually, wait...is Abby playing on the first or second line? I'm not even sure what the top six looks like. But I know we need Tatar in the bottom six. Otherwise it's all defensive forwards.

True. But what I mean is, basically, this lineup lost two straight to the Panthers, and we collapsed against the Flyers, and we didn't get it done against the Lightning, and we squeaked out a win over the Devils. And, generally, one of the last teams I'd like a struggling Wings team to play is the Penguins. So there's some justification for being worried.

Look, I think we probably blow them out, even though we couldn't beat the Panthers. Because that's how we roll. Bad against bad teams, good against good teams, great against great teams. I'm just saying.

Gotta spread the wealth. Our bottom six needs some scoring punch. Also, I'm not sure if I like the idea of Tatar going up against Malkin.

Actually, wait...is Abby playing on the first or second line? I'm not even sure what the top six looks like. But I know we need Tatar in the bottom six. Otherwise it's all defensive forwards.

I'm with you the concern with this team has been there all year, but i'm more excited about this game then any game so far this season.

I expect a good game since they do tend to play up to the competition. But, yeah the worry is there that it might be another dud especially with all the injuries.

Just finished cooking dinner with my wife, settling in for the game. I will be cracking open the birthday present she got me a few days early: a bottle of Macallan 15 year Fine Oak. Hopefully the spirits will be good luck for the Wings.

I'm hoping things click for the Wings in a big way and they demolish the Pens.