• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/14 GDT : Penguins 4 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

We sure Pens played last night? Lol what a joke they have more legs in 3rd then us what an embarrassment now. And we should just not even bother showing up tomorrow that's a given we all know we won't show up.

I mentioned that last week. Teams never seem to have trouble against us when they're facing a back to back.

Anyone have stats on something like that? Our record against teams who are facing a back to back? Just in the last few years.

does babs beat the emotion out of all the players? cause i never see frustration out of any of the players. one guy gets knocked the f*** out. oh well. losing 4-1 oh well. lose 4-5 games straight oh well.

go break your stick go take your frustrations out with a few hundred hits. crosscheck do something to show me you care. sure it might be unprofessional to break your stick but id feel alot better cause it shows you give a f***

Babs has them all on Prozac, it's the only explanation that makes sense

We sure Pens played last night? Lol what a joke they have more legs in 3rd then us what an embarrassment now. And we should just not even bother showing up tomorrow that's a given we all know we won't show up.

Not true. I think this game put us on a losing streak that matched our last winning streak.

Which means we will win our next game. Then, however long our win streak ends up being, we will go on an equally long losing streak.

We need everybody healthy, perhaps a legit sniper and for Gods sake PLEASE GET A REAL TOP TIER DEFENSEMEN, and we'll be fine. However, if I hear Holland say "we like our team" one more time, I'm gonna revolt.

have no cap space and most players youd want to trade either have a NTC or NMC or wouldnt be worth anything.

We need everybody healthy, perhaps a legit sniper and for Gods sake PLEASE GET A REAL TOP TIER DEFENSEMEN, and we'll be fine. However, if I hear Holland say "we like our team" one more time, I'm gonna revolt.

At this point I think him saying "we like our team" is just lip service so that media members don't call him out and question his ability.

maybe next year then but im sure holland top priorities are bringing back sams clears and bert

Well.....we could go ahead and sign Cleary for 15 years at 500K per season and could free up some more space. I'm sure that's what they are doing right now.

This season is very depressing. It's not so much that I believe this team is bad or won't make the playoffs, but I simply just do not like the make up of this team, I dislike some of the players, the attitude, the current lines, and the GM's moves. I hope they start to pull there heads out there asses and actually ice the best team we can.

This season is very depressing. It's not so much that I believe this team is bad or won't make the playoffs, but I simply just do not like the make up of this team, I dislike some of the players, the attitude, the current lines, and the GM's moves. I hope they start to pull there heads out there asses and actually ice the best team we can.

Thats going to be pretty hard when we are missing 2 of our top 3 centers and a top 4 d man

I feel the same. Good call.

It's tough to get over the frustration after a game like this when we play well and still lose, especially when these type games keep piling up.

Maybe it's like they say in baseball that broken bat hits and line drive outs even themselves out at the end of the year, let's hope that these losses even themselves out and we start winning games that we shouldn't as well as games that we should.