• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

Leafs/Wings 24/7 Episode 1 Discussion (12/14)

Rate this topic

I don't know what some of you puck daddy's are talking about it had it's funny moments..

Smith : "I gotta be honest when I got the puck I'm always looking to pass to #13"

DK : "how are the ribs"

Helm : "what is this chicken curry I dunno"

Carlye : "let's feed the ******* chickens"

pretty funny moments

They seem like really big dorks. It's great. :lol:

Wasn't it Bert who christened Helm and Abdelkader "Dumb and Dumber"? :lol:

I doubt HBO actually suggested it, but it did seem forced and unnatural. Like they were thinking "Oh s*** they're filming us, we need something to talk about!"

Yeah, they're not going to sit there talking about their usual stuff like which waitress they'd most like to bang when the cameras are rolling.

Re: Puck Daddy,

The review is pretty dead-on. I mean, like I said, it's fantastic stuff - but the bar has been set ridiculously high, and this episode didn't even try to match it. The guy's not hating on the Wings (someone @ Puck Daddy, can't remember who, said the Wings are going to obliterate the Leafs in the Winter Classic. And there was no mention in this article of the fact that the Wings dropped both games against the Panthers.) He's just saying we're boring. And, for the most part, we are.

I want more Bertuzzi and some really hard hitting questions like "How much can you bench press?" or "How awesome are your tattoos?"

But seriously, spotlight Hank's injury, Pavel's awesomeness, Alfie's quest, and Bert's redemption. Hockey gold right there boys.