• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

Leafs/Wings 24/7 Episode 1 Discussion (12/14)

Rate this topic

Episode #1 debuts tonight on HBO @ 10:00pm ET

http://youtu.be/WWKIjsp_NVU

Episode #1 Debut: Sat. Dec. 14, 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET/PT Dec. 14 (4:30 a.m.), 15 (8:30 a.m.), 16 (5:30 p.m., 2:25 a.m.), 17 (2:00 p.m., 9:00 p.m.), 18 (5:00 p.m., 11:00 p.m.), 19 (midnight), 20 (11:45 p.m.) and 21 (11:00 a.m.) HBO2 playdates: Dec. 15 (midnight), 20 (9:00 p.m.) and 30 (11:30 a.m.)

Looking forward to it, HBO has done well in previous years with this series. Always kind of fun to get a behind the scenes perspective of your favorite team.

Unfortunately won't be able to see it live as it airs but i'll catch it tomorrow on my brothers HBOGO account.

I can not wait to see this... hopefully we are like the caps from the first year... slumping going in, end on a high note..

Ideally, we'd tear it up the whole way through. But we already know that's out of the question, so I'm gonna agree with you here. Good TV drama. A feel-good story. Jonas Gustavsson shutting out his former team in the biggest hockey game ever played... :sly:

Anyway to watch this online? It's been covered on tv here the last couple and they decide to not show this one, the one I actually care about.

I've gotta think there'll be lots of fan uploads. Because 1) this series has become a really big deal in the hockey world (so much hype this time around!), and 2) Toronto is the "centre" of said hockey world.

I've gotta think there'll be lots of fan uploads. Because 1) this series has become a really big deal in the hockey world (so much hype this time around!), and 2) Toronto is the "centre" of said hockey world.

Hopefully! I'm relying on it :(