• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jedi

2013/14 GDT Sign Up Sheet

Rate this topic

Below is the remaining schedule for the Red Wings 2013-2014 Regular Season. If you see a game you'd like to volunteer for, please post in this thread with your selection(s). As members volunteer for games, I will continually update this post, to reflect which games have been picked.

Please remember, if you volunteer to create a GDT, and for some reason you're unable to make it, please contact MabusIncarnate via PM ASAP. Mabus has agreed to be the designated backup in case someone can't post the thread. Don't abuse his generosity in this matter, though.

And let's be fair here. I'm going to suggest that no member have more than a few games "reserved" at a time. If that turns out to be too many or too few to be feasible, of course it can be modified.

Playoffs 2014 - Round 1

• Fri Apr 18, 2014 - Red Wings at Bruins - L3T5GOW1NG5
  • Sun Apr 20, 2014 - Red Wings at Bruins - Hockeytown0001
  • Tue Apr 22, 2014 - Bruins at Red Wings - FlashyG
  • Thu Apr 24, 2014 - Bruins at Red Wings - MabusIncarnate
  • Sat Apr 26, 2014 - Red Wings at Bruins - Hockeytown0001
  • Mon Apr 28, 2014 - Bruins at Red Wings - MabusIncarnate
  • Wed Apr 30 2014 - Red Wings at Bruins - Hockeytown0001

I'm unable to do tomorrow's game vs the Leafs. I must have missed this thread, but I started a "GDT" in the main forum of the games that I know for certain I'll be able to do.

To make things easier, here is a list of games that I will be creating the GDT for from now until the end of January. The games that I will be creating the GDT for are bolded and italicized. The rest are open to anyone who wishes to create their own.

SAT DEC 21, 2013 RED WINGS MAPLE LEAFS 7:00 PM CBC, NHLN-US, FS-D

MON DEC 23, 2013 ISLANDERS RED WINGS 7:30 PM FS-D+

SAT DEC 28, 2013 RED WINGS PANTHERS 7:00 PM FS-D

MON DEC 30, 2013 RED WINGS PREDATORS 8:00 PM FS-D

JANUARY 2014

WED JAN 1, 2014 MAPLE LEAFS RED WINGS 1:00 PM CBC, NBC, RDS

SAT JAN 4, 2014 RED WINGS STARS 8:00 PM FS-D

THU JAN 9, 2014 RED WINGS SHARKS 10:30 PM FS-D

SAT JAN 11, 2014 RED WINGS KINGS 10:30 PM FS-D

SUN JAN 12, 2014 RED WINGS DUCKS 8:00 PM FS-D

THU JAN 16, 2014 RED WINGS RANGERS 7:00 PM FS-D

SAT JAN 18, 2014 KINGS RED WINGS 7:00 PM FS-D

MON JAN 20, 2014 BLUES RED WINGS 7:30 PM FS-D

WED JAN 22, 2014 BLACKHAWKS RED WINGS 8:00 PM TSN2, NBCSN

FRI JAN 24, 2014 CANADIENS RED WINGS 7:30 PM RDS, TSN, FS-D

SUN JAN 26, 2014 PANTHERS RED WINGS 5:00 PM FS-D+

TUE JAN 28, 2014 RED WINGS FLYERS 7:00 PM FS-D

FRI JAN 31, 2014 CAPITALS RED WINGS 7:30 PM RDS2, FS-D

Six games left in the regular season up to be claimed, if no one does, i'll close out the regular season.

IF we make playoffs and you would like to secure some games, post it up when you can and which games you would like to take.

In the scenario that we indeed do make the playoffs, i'd like to secure Game 3 of the first round. All the rest are up for grabs. Again, those unclaimed games I will fill in for also. Thanks.

I got the list updated for playoffs. Considering the constraints of playoff games i'd like to give a fair opportunity to all the normal GDT posters like Hockeytown0001 and FlashyG to get games as well before signing myself or others up for multiple games in the first round. We want a fair opportunity to remain open for everyone to have a chance to participate in this years playoff GDT creation.

Below is the remaining schedule for the Red Wings 2013-2014 Regular Season. If you see a game you'd like to volunteer for, please post in this thread with your selection(s). As members volunteer for games, I will continually update this post, to reflect which games have been picked.

Please remember, if you volunteer to create a GDT, and for some reason you're unable to make it, please contact MabusIncarnate via PM ASAP. Mabus has agreed to be the designated backup in case someone can't post the thread. Don't abuse his generosity in this matter, though.

And let's be fair here. I'm going to suggest that no member have more than a few games "reserved" at a time. If that turns out to be too many or too few to be feasible, of course it can be modified.

Playoffs 2014 - Round 1

• Fri Apr 18, 2014 - Red Wings at Bruins - L3T5GOW1NG5
  • Sun Apr 20, 2014 - Red Wings at Bruins -
  • Tue Apr 22, 2014 - Bruins at Red Wings - FlashyG
  • Thu Apr 24, 2014 - Bruins at Red Wings - MabusIncarnate
  • Sat Apr 26, 2014 - Red Wings at Bruins -
  • Mon Apr 28, 2014 - Bruins at Red Wings -
  • Wed Apr 30 2014 - Red Wings at Bruins -

I'll take Game 2, 5, and 7.