Rate this topic

328 posts in this topic

Nice GDT!

But with Abby out n injured i'll expect something like:

Nyquist-Dats-Alfie

Bert-Mule-Tats

Jurco(YAY!)-Andy-miller

Cleary-Glendening-Eaves

Bert played better than last game, maybe he still has some value to this team and it was just rustiness. Never seen Jurco play before but this team needs some young blood. I would love to see a young defensemen inserted ya know I guess Babs thinks the Defense has been good enough.

Great work, Mabus!

With Eaves and Jurco in the fold, we now have three natural right-wingers! This is a big deal for us! (Jurco shoots LH but plays RW.)

Edited by Dabura

I keep telling myself that all these injuries are a gift, that all this adversity can be good for the team in the long run. The flip-side of that is we could just lose a lot of games and not really take anything away from it.

I fully expect a bounce-back game tonight. They can do this, just need a little bit of luck, and some confidence out there. They're the Red Wings. It will happen... believe!

Hope Abby is not gone for too long, and that Helm and Z are back very soon. Really miss them both out there, and getting Danny D back will be like an acquisition of the best kind. Better times are coming.

Go, Wings!!!

Don't know if these will be the lines but redwings.com posted the Depth Chart:

Nyquist - Datsyuk - Alfie

Jurco - Franzen - Bertuzzi

Miller - Andy - Tatar

Eaves - Glendening - Cleary

Edited by HockeytownRules19

Key to scoring on Bishop is to get him moving from side to side. The dude's 11 feet tall, pro hockey players should know how to be able to score on huge goalies.

hooon likes this

Keep going to the net and they'll go in. They didn't go in last night, but the snakebite has to end soon.

I want to see more Theodore Roosevelt and less Franklin Roosevelt from the Wings tonight.

This is one of the most terrible and awesome things I have ever read on LetsGoWings.

I want to see more Theodore Roosevelt and less Franklin Roosevelt from the Wings tonight.

:clap:

Big game this afternoon. Excited to see Jurco in the lineup, hopefully we can see some of those smooth hands he has.

Looking at the Bolts' injuries, and the Pens' last night...maybe we don't have it so terribly bad.

Either way, gotta get a win here. This losing needs to stop. The winning needs to start.

Edited by Dabura