• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

12/15 GDT: Lightning 3 @ Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

Every team always says that fighting through injuries only makes them stronger down the line. Is that true or something people just say? We'll see.

I can't see it not benefiting our young secondary scoring. But then again not a lot of scoring has happened

In your heart? Yeah right.

You're absolutely right it is a total mind/body experience like doing yoga while petting puppies and drinking the finest scotch and smelling something that smells awesome all while having a tantric orgasm

OH CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN

what were we talking about?

Wow, I had no idea how many trained medical professionals there were on LGW. I should have known after a good portion of the forum concluded that Orpik "shouldn't" have been injured by Thornton, but it's pretty clear now that you've all chimed in on Franzen's injury. Keep up the good work guys and gals, this thread wouldn't be the same without you pulling comments out of nowhere to validate your preconceived bias against Franzen.

You're absolutely right it is a total mind/body experience like doing yoga while petting puppies and drinking the finest scotch and smelling something that smells awesome all while having a tantric orgasm

OH CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN

what were we talking about?

So anyway, what's your opinion on something hockey related? Literally, ANYTHING hockey related.