• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BottleOfSmoke

Nyquist out with groin injury

Rate this topic

I don't think even having 4 guys on one line and 2 Pulkkinens would help much right now.

Why is every injury happening to the guys that we desperately need!? Sammy, Quincey and Cleary are gonna go through this season fully healthy aren't they?

its because guys like sammy and cleary are floaters that never get into the action. and no one cares to even defend against because they suck so bad. hahahahaha

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic....because that's 2/3 of the Griffins cup winning 1st line.

In other news - Knights of Columbus! When will this end?

I'm a Knight..how can I help you?

I was watching football and one team had a string of hamstring injuries i forget who, but they were planning to have an "official" inquiry into the training staff and medical staff. made me think of the red wings injury woes.

Gus has looked like our best player of late, creating plays with his speed, skill, and smarts whoever he plays with. This is (another) huge hit right now...

And as an even crueler twist of fate, as we are all discussing whether Sammy is out of the lineup for good, given all the other call ups proceeding him in our taped together depth chart, we lose another player, likely pushing him back into the lineup. Lucky us. Couldn't buy him out because he wasn't healthy enough to play elsewhere, and now we can't get rid of the guy.

@AnsarKhanMLive: Babcock said Nyquist has a groin injury. That's usually a week to 10 days

Edit: this is ridiculous. Is this a training/conditioning staff problem, or just a s*** luck problem?

I cannot believe this is just a case of bad luck. Remember this happened last season too.

Something seriously has to be looked at in our training department...this is too much of a problem to be a coincidence!

Now we KNOW our return from injuries will be our deadline acquisitions...

I guess we are going to get to see our kids for sure now!

My only question is....why the hell can we not get Bertuzzi - Sammy - Cleary to go out on LTIR?

Srsly tho...

I'm actually really happy about this. It means we can't realistically expect our guys to score a single goal, let alone win a game. The lineup is that bad. So it takes all that coulda shoulda woulda hand-wringing hope/disappointment messiness out of the fan equation. We are rooting for the Detroit Griffins, and they are going to lose. Period.

Edited by Dabura

Why is anyone surprised? This is what...3, 4 seasons in row we're plagued with injuries? Doesn't make it suck less but I for one am just getting used to this as I am us making the playoffs. We miss playoffs this year, and then go on a 22 year streak of injuries. You heard it here first.

What does Babs have against giving Smith PP time? Because he kills penalties and gets a lot of ice time? PP time is easy minutes. Kindl gets a lot of easy minutes seems like

prob thinks he will pass it to the other side or fall on his face and watch them get a breakaway shorty