• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

12/17 GDT: Ducks 5 @ Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

If Alfies pass is good there, 2 on 1, it's the little things that kill us. Especially with this line-up, gotta be better.

It sucks that guys like Kronner and Alfie make mistakes though. Our veterans have to be better in this situation.

IM NOT GIVING Up i think we got a good chance with the youths speed but what scares me is are we even going to be competive when we get everyone back? earlier this year we couldnt put together more than 4 games

It sucks that guys like Kronner and Alfie make mistakes though. Our veterans have to be better in this situation.

Bingo. It's bad enough when we're fully healthy, with so many young guys, they have to be at their best.

We have good energy so far tonight

IM NOT GIVING Up i think we got a good chance with the youths speed but what scares me is are we even going to be competive when we get everyone back? earlier this year we couldnt put together more than 4 games

I chalk that up to new people in the lineup really. It's hard to judge a team in just the first month of the season. The way they were playing before Z went down IMO is a better judge of what this team can be when healthy. It's frustrating now, but I think the team will be better for it come playoff time. Thank goodness we're in the East is all I can say lol