• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

12/17 GDT: Ducks 5 @ Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Kindl is so bad. He went from promising last season to a disaster this one. Didn't shoot the puck and then watches Perry blow down the wing.

All three goals were preventable. Nothing to do with injuries -- just inexcusable poor coverage.

Sums it up. Garbage play by the entire team. No excuses

Game 7, Toronto vs Boston

Tell me all about how this team is, in ANY way, similar to the Boston team that did that. And after you do that, describe to me how this Ducks team is as susceptible to that as those Leafs were. Edited by DatsyukToZetterberg

At least this gives me more incentive to actually write my paper and not really pay attention to the game now

I just hope Babcock rips them a new one in the locker room and we get to see it on 24/7. They should trade coaches for the intermission talks cuz we know Boudreau would surely give it to them

I knew coming into the game that it was going to be hairy, but as others have said, I don't know how much you can blame injuries for that period. Pretty pathetic play from every one of our defenseman and Gus didn't make the big saves.

f*** you Tatar, learn to handle a puck

Not tatars fault. Our dmen have been inexcusinly bad at their job tonight. Tatar is on the ice to create offense in the absesnce of those who get paid to do the same. Our defense on the other hand has been just awful.

All of you are saying this team is pathetic......when the superstars on our team are injured. I won't give up on this game yet, but what did you expect? The Red Wings to blow out the ducks?? You guys are quick to judge.