• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

12/17 GDT: Ducks 5 @ Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

I just hope Jurco scores again. Kid looks NHL ready to me.

I'm pretty sure anyone with hockey skates and blood running through their veins is NHL ready for the Wings right now

im directing that toward the ppl who baiscly wanted howies head on a platter for his mediocre play so far this year truth is the guy has been great for us ever since he took over the roll and 1 bad stretch and they wanted him out and gus in which is ludicrous and the only reason we are even in the top right now is because we have loses in ot and the so not really anything to be proud of id rather reflect on the wins

People wanted him to replace Howard until his head is right and he stopped s***ting the bed like a four-year-old. They never wanted Gus as the long-term starter.

He shouldn't have been sitting by all these years letting Holland bring back washed up, old players, while not making significant trades or free agent acquisitions.

Have you seen or heard the guy lately? At the risk of sounding insensitive and downright cruel, I'm not sure he's aware of much of anything anymore, much less the struggles of his hockey team.

People wanted him to replace Howard until his head is right and he stopped s***ting the bed like a four-year-old. They never wanted Gus as the long-term starter.

well now that i agree on sitting him and making him try to earn back that spot is one thing but yea long term for gus no way because his just not the guy who could carry this team anywhere not even if we were stacked like the Blackhawks

Truth is i agree with most who say we need a trade to maybe cause some shakeup in the team and try to gain some momentum however who could we move? not a single person right now would get a bite plus we sent tootoo and eaves thru waviers and no one took them so obioviously it would cost us someone big

I just don't understand it. Not eating their Wheaties or drinking enough milk???

Jokes aside it seems like we have an issue with injuries. Training and preventative maintenance with injuries is as likely a place for improvement my as adding a goon to the squad.

Well as much as I hate illegal hits in the Nhl, it couldn't have happened to a bigger ******(Getzlaf). This is bad hockey. At least if you aren't gonna score,play defense or goaltend...hustle maybe? I want to play NHL 14 and pick any team against the Red Wings so I can throw a mean hit on Cleary and fight Quincey then save and exit. Thankfully it's a long season so we can hopefully turn this around. Ironic that we move to the easier conference,have an alumni game with all our favorite past players in it and a winter classic yet we are playing this bad. :censored:

I will say this, and its not just cuz i like him, but Tatar has been really working his ass off tonight. He has made plays, forechecked and taken shots when seemingly no one else would. I really like his cotinuous work ethic even in the face of sure defeat. Kids a gamer.

I will say this, and its not just cuz i like him, but Tatar has been really working his ass off tonight. He has made plays, forechecked and taken shots when seemingly no one else would. I really like his cotinuous work ethic even in the face of sure defeat. Kids a gamer.

idk what line hes playing on cause im not watching the game but he should get a chance with datsyuk. hes done enough time on the third line or 2nd line whatever hes playing on

also think kindl shouldnt be on the PP anymore, sure he had some success last year, not this year. Play big rid hes got a cannon. much more reliable defensively too

Edited by brett